• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

From dormant Business Regalia to Biz Black, possible ?

HarshB

TF Buzz
Hello, I have a dormant business regalia with a limit of 5L. I asked the concerned HDFC person to upgrade it to Biz Black based on my limit of Business Regalia. Unfortunately, he told me that I need to get the regalia re-issued for him to be able to upgrade to Biz Black. But HDFC are not re-issuing the business regalia and I have been getting offer for Biz Power that I don't want.

Is there any way to upgrade to Biz Black from this situation?

Hello, I have a dormant business regalia with a limit of 5L. I asked the concerned HDFC person to upgrade it to Biz Black based on my limit of Business Regalia. Unfortunately, he told me that I need to get the regalia re-issued for him to be able to upgrade to Biz Black. But HDFC are not re-issuing the business regalia and I have been getting offer for Biz Power that I don't want.

Is there any way to upgrade to Biz Black from this situation?
what is the reason for not allowing to re-energise your dormant Business Regalia?

what is the reason for not allowing to re-energise your dormant Business Regalia?
They asked me to re-apply through Netbanking and HDFC mycards but there is no option to get it re-issued. I have since sent an email to the customer care to re-issue the card. Let's see if they do it or not.

Reactions: SSV
They asked me to re-apply through Netbanking and HDFC mycards but there is no option to get it re-issued. I have since sent an email to the customer care to re-issue the card. Let's see if they do it or not.
you should be able to get it re-issued.. write to the top guys.. when required..

Update : After reissuing my Business Regalia, the agent applied for my Biz Black which was approved as a floater in a couple of days and the card delivered a few days back.
Congrats. Can u share how you were able to get it reissued? What was the route you took? Just for everyone's knowledge.

Back