• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Regalia to Infinia

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had received business regalia two months ago on pre approved offer. Can I apply for Infinia as i touch the floor limit for infinia? Will they upgrade it to infinia considering the commercial and personal spends? ( ps:- personal spend is low as compared to business spends)

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys need advice.

My friend has a Reglalia with a 9.8 lac limit and I suggested him to upgrade to Infinia. He reached out to his RM who forwarded the concern to the credit card team. But the team says his spending are 0 on regalia for the last 6 months and hence he is not eligible. How much spending is needed on existing card to be eligible?

He is salaried and has an ITR of 75 lac+, has a savings max account with HDFC for many years and he keeps around 3-4 lacs in that account all the time.

What are his options? Can the spend based criteria be waived off a special if RM pushes for it?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
no
Guys need advice.

My friend has a Reglalia with a 9.8 lac limit and I suggested him to upgrade to Infinia. He reached out to his RM who forwarded the concern to the credit card team. But the team says his spending are 0 on regalia for the last 6 months and hence he is not eligible. How much spending is needed on existing card to be eligible?

He is salaried and has an ITR of 75 lac+, has a savings max account with HDFC for many years and he keeps around 3-4 lacs in that account all the time.

What are his options? Can the spend based criteria be waived off a special if RM pushes for it?
bank requires that afaik
i also had spent around 15L in 6 months on my regalia before my rm could process it for infinnia

Reactions: BMR

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys need advice.

He needs to spend around 7L in 6 months for credit card upgrade to infinia but your friend is directly eligible for applying for infinia as he hold a ITR of 75Lacs which infinia has eligible criteria of 36L ITR.
Try to push his RM or close the old card and apply for new Infinia Directly. (Ps :- get suggestions from other Cc experts)