• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fuel payment of 1 Lakh+ each month

Sorry for the long post

Refresh thread after 9Months
Will explain in best probable way to give you guys a clear picture:
A) Information
1. Pumps nearby IOCL(No card machine , will come after 10Days),BPCL and HP(accepting HP pay)
2. Already having Magnus Credit Card Maxed out every alternate month with 6L Limit. (All genuine spends here , clubbed of multiple months + family + EMI )(Axis ke saath risk nahi lene ka)
3. ITR 45L+ Self Employed (Pin Code not serviceable for Amex)
4. Pump can be convinced to collect the payment in advance in multiple transaction and to get fueled at last.
B) Requirement :
1. Fuel of INR 1Lakh - 1.5 Lakh per month (Max split up upto 2 Days)
2.Preference not requirement : Date of Transaction on Card and Date of Fuel bill to be same (Although different date can be adjusted)
3. Minimal / No Transaction Charges

C) My research:
1. HP Pay is a god option but the daily 7.5K limit and monthly 30K limit is a big hurdle (After KYC) , can't KYC on a different phone using different individual as it may create problems.
2. Park+ also has a similar limit , moreover pump does not have machine yet to try the same.
3. Researched a bit on DriveTrack+ and FastTag but not much help on the limits of DriveTrack. Moreover topping up fasttag will get tagged as utilities which most cards don't give reward on.

D) My shortlisted cards as per current scenerio:
1. 9% Reward - Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription to buy Amz GV and than use that for HP Pay app (KYC limits are still and issue though)(No rewards on utilities)(Does not give reward on Park+)
2. 4% Reward - Axis Atlas - Not possible as already maxing magnus alternate month so dont want to get flagged.

Kindly suggest the best possible way to get this done and best card for this scenario and thanks for bearing with me till last.

Sorry for the long post

Refresh thread after 9Months
Will explain in best probable way to give you guys a clear picture:
A) Information
1. Pumps nearby IOCL(No card machine , will come after 10Days),BPCL and HP(accepting HP pay)
2. Already having Magnus Credit Card Maxed out every alternate month with 6L Limit. (All genuine spends here , clubbed of multiple months + family + EMI )(Axis ke saath risk nahi lene ka)
3. ITR 45L+ Self Employed (Pin Code not serviceable for Amex)
4. Pump can be convinced to collect the payment in advance in multiple transaction and to get fueled at last.
B) Requirement :
1. Fuel of INR 1Lakh - 1.5 Lakh per month (Max split up upto 2 Days)
2.Preference not requirement : Date of Transaction on Card and Date of Fuel bill to be same (Although different date can be adjusted)
3. Minimal / No Transaction Charges

C) My research:
1. HP Pay is a god option but the daily 7.5K limit and monthly 30K limit is a big hurdle (After KYC) , can't KYC on a different phone using different individual as it may create problems.
2. Park+ also has a similar limit , moreover pump does not have machine yet to try the same.
3. Researched a bit on DriveTrack+ and FastTag but not much help on the limits of DriveTrack. Moreover topping up fasttag will get tagged as utilities which most cards don't give reward on.

D) My shortlisted cards as per current scenerio:
1. 9% Reward - Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription to buy Amz GV and than use that for HP Pay app (KYC limits are still and issue though)(No rewards on utilities)(Does not give reward on Park+)
2. 4% Reward - Axis Atlas - Not possible as already maxing magnus alternate month so dont want to get flagged.

Kindly suggest the best possible way to get this done and best card for this scenario and thanks for bearing with me till last.
Try axis Iocl .upi way (no surcharge) 4% .. with previlgae card 8% into.multibrand voucher.

Sbi Octane 5-6% ..

Back