• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fuel payment via ICICI fastag is disabled

sgoyal9

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have two cars fitted with the ICICI fastag.

Recently, ICICI has disable fuel transactions on their fastags. There seems no way to enable it. Reached to customer service via email and they said that they have disabled this feature temporary.

Got money stuck in the accounts now. No way to refund it either.

I have two cars fitted with the ICICI fastag.

Recently, ICICI has disable fuel transactions on their fastags. There seems no way to enable it. Reached to customer service via email and they said that they have disabled this feature temporary.

Got money stuck in the accounts now. No way to refund it either.
What error are you getting while fuelling using ICICI fastag?
Yes there’s a brief explanation on this in my hpcl thread

When you use HP pay to scan the fuel bunk QR code, the option to pay via Fastag is not available.
The fuel attendant tried to input my vehicle number in his machine and it was showing fuel transactions are disabled.

I had enabled fuel transactions a month prior and can see that in the ICICI fastag portal as well in the activity section.
However, now the dashboard is saying fuel transactions are disabled. The option to enable fuel transaction is also not available. Then emailed customer care for them to tell me that it is disabled from their end.

When you use HP pay to scan the fuel bunk QR code, the option to pay via Fastag is not available.
The fuel attendant tried to input my vehicle number in his machine and it was showing fuel transactions are disabled.

I had enabled fuel transactions a month prior and can see that in the ICICI fastag portal as well in the activity section.
However, now the dashboard is saying fuel transactions are disabled. The option to enable fuel transaction is also not available. Then emailed customer care for them to tell me that it is disabled from their end.
Yes its a backend disabled one applied to all our tags
My app not showing it to enable back

Ohh thats a sad news. I was just about to recharge ICICI fastag for use at HPCL. But good to know this.

Looks like there is no option left but to get a fuel co branded card now

Yes facing same issue. Was using this feature from last 1 year have money in fastag which can not be used now, customer care is not having any timeliness by which the option to be enabled back

I was able to use Fastag as payment at HP bunk on 08th July. Not through HP pay, but through Fastag sale from homepage of Drivetrack plus machine.

Back