• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FYF offer on magnus??

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

So my friend got magnus today and he claims he got it FYF so it this true that axis is running offer for magnus FYF of he is lying?? My friend got it on c2c

fin_pro

TF Neo
Hi, I was trying to apply axis magnus online and do not see a card to card option for application.
Can anybody who applied card to card application kindly mention how they did?
I don't have an Axis bank account but holds HDFC Infinia with 15L limit.

sam4

TF Buzz
Im not going to activate the card, after 1 month it will be auto close ig.
I applied just for fyf.
You can easily sell or use 10k tatacliq voucher. So effectively you are paying 2800(including gst and 10k voucher is worth 9k if you sell)
And even if you cross 1 lac spend in just 1 month in a year you can easily recover joining fee.
Its just a suggestion and you can close the card before renewal.
Take decision according to your need and plan.

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can easily sell or use 10k tatacliq voucher. So effectively you are paying 2800(including gst and 10k voucher is worth 9k if you sell)
And even if you cross 1 lac spend in just 1 month in a year you can easily recover joining fee.
Its just a suggestion and you can close the card before renewal.
Take decision according to your need and plan.
Yup. As long as this 25k milestone and 5:4 offer is going on i am planning to keep magnus later close it.

insight

TF Ace
Thats a lie u will get same limit as ur c2c card i applied on my apay with limit of 420k and got 420k limit on magnus and u need min limit of 300k not 800k
Please share the details of..

WHEN?
WHERE?

HOW?

So that we may try to replicate.

We have Priority Banking and my parents are even Burgundy. So, your data inputs will be key to push my request through.

I have APAY 3.4 and I am told NO. Told Minimum C2C 400 k

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Please share the details of..

WHEN?
WHERE?

HOW?

So that we may try to replicate.

We have Priority Banking and my parents are even Burgundy. So, your data inputs will be key to push my request through.

I have APAY 3.4 and I am told NO. Told Minimum C2C 400 k
Since December , the c2c requirements has been changed to 4 lakhs from 3 lakhs for Magnus

If you have a existing axis card then can push for upgrade if you have limit more than 3 lakhs

insight

TF Ace
I have 4.5 Lakh limit in APAY. But my card 7-8 month old and limit 4.5 Lakh limit in December 2022.
Was this from when you got it? I just got a 3.4 APAY and I am trying to get it to 4.0 so wondering how long it will take.

You got it when?
I haven't 3 Lakh Salary.

I just have Axis Airtel Card which 15 day old.
How did you get this and how much CL?
Can i get magnus FYF without any income documents ?

seelakpunia

TF Buzz
Im not going to activate the card, after 1 month it will be auto close ig.
I applied just for fyf.
I guess you can raise a complaint with axis bank via email. If they don't refund you can then complain on RBI ombudsman portal because you said you have sms mentioning 0 joining fee. So ombudsman will give decision in your favour.