• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Did someone find any trick to Open Indie who used to have a PayTM FD Account
I opened indus select account from branch, then opened indie online , no kyc needed. All my accounts i.e select account, indie, legend credit and Paytm fd are under same customer ID and can be seen in indie app.

New Update to Bhindie account, I can't do bank transfer since last month (technical issue), it's been a month since I contacted IndusInd support via email still no resolution, idiots close support ticket without any resolution same with phone customer care they close the issue immediately after call
Wanted to give RBI bamboo but now I don't want to waste my time on this stupid account so I decided to close it
even near branch people denied giving service coz bhindie automatically alloted a branch 200km away from my city

New Update to Bhindie account, I can't do bank transfer since last month (technical issue), it's been a month since I contacted IndusInd support via email still no resolution, idiots close support ticket without any resolution same with phone customer care they close the issue immediately after call
Wanted to give RBI bamboo but now I don't want to waste my time on this stupid account so I decided to close it
even near branch people denied giving service coz bhindie automatically alloted a branch 200km away from my city
Is your adhaar address from a different location? In my case they allotted a branch near my adhaar address.

Same experience. The executive there told to meet BM and he was not present🫡
Agr next visit mein close nhi kiya to rbi bamboo
branch alloted is 500kms far🤣

Try tagging all these email IDs. I wasn't receiving SMS and email alerts for the account. I tagged them, and after 1 week, I got a call from Indusind to explain the issue. And they have activated alerts and e-statements since then. This is hit and trial.

Attachments

• 1705919559227.png
    1705919559227.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 1705919647739.png
    1705919647739.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 21
Idhar branch allotted is Andheri 1000 km away from my city this bhindie account is very useless very limited staff with no rights customer care even not able to replace card and indusind customer care not attends any query

Back