• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

What is timesprime offer?

Indusind bank offer will not work.

Bin no different.
Refer this thread
Poore Loot machake rake hai😆 😜

Can anyone cut the long story short please for me as I am planning to open an account with indie.

Is it covered under dicgc upto 5 lac insurance?

Anyone tried using in indusind offers? Did it worked?

What's the status of the physical DC ? When will it be provided?

What's the sms charge? Nowhere its mentioned.

Does it works with mobikwik CC bill payment? By pass trick using DC ? Anyone tried this ?

How's the customer experience? Are they ease to access or dig up hard to connect to them ?

Can anyone cut the long story short please for me as I am planning to open an account with indie.

Is it covered under dicgc upto 5 lac insurance?

Anyone tried using in indusind offers? Did it worked?

What's the status of the physical DC ? When will it be provided?

What's the sms charge? Nowhere its mentioned.

Does it works with mobikwik CC bill payment? By pass trick using DC ? Anyone tried this ?

How's the customer experience? Are they ease to access or dig up hard to connect to them ?
I guess even the Indie Team doesn't know the answers for these questions. They are also clueless about few things in this App.

Let's wait for few more days bro. Now only we have found that we can get a MegaStar tier by posting negative PlayStore reviews. :ROFLMAO:

Indie Account opened without any issues at 4:00 AM since I just noticed this thread 🤣. Initial funding done via Yes Bank DC, no issues. Waiting to get upgraded to Megastar. Have 0-balance Indus Exclusive with LTF Visa Signature/MC World/Visa Gold from last year's Diwali offer and Legend CC. This will be a nice addition for 3% CB. Chose Flipkart, BlinkIt and JioMart since for Amazon, ICICI APay card's 5% with Prime is higher.

Back