• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Can anybody share the list of 15 brand listed for accelerated 3% reward?
& 0.5% reward applicable for wallet spend also??

I didn’t get an option to select numberless card. As soon as I selected block and replace, Visa Signature card got issued. And on clicking apply physical card it shows you already have one. So I think numbered card will be delivered now. Option hi nahi mila 💀 I think for others don’t use block and replace. Block permanently once and then apply again fresh, then you might get asked. Otherwise in block and replace automatically both virtual and physical are issued.

I didn’t get an option to select numberless card. As soon as I selected block and replace, Visa Signature card got issued. And on clicking apply physical card it shows you already have one. So I think numbered card will be delivered now. Option hi nahi mila 💀 I think for others don’t use block and replace. Block permanently once and then apply again fresh, then you might get asked. Otherwise in block and replace automatically both virtual and physical are issued.
It is there.
After Block and Replace you have to select Setup option then App will ask Name to be embossed on Card and then Number or Number less after that It will ask to set PIN

We if u don't like, you can always block & reapply. 0 charges.

Back