• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Read posts upto page 35. Have a few questions.

New to indusind and digital app banking itself.

After opening Indie, can you access account on internet portal or is it app only? Not a great fan of apps.

Will keeping this account give me access to pre-approved credit cards from Indusind? Say like Legend.

Later, can you upgrade account to higher variants?

Read posts upto page 35. Have a few questions.

New to indusind and digital app banking itself.

After opening Indie, can you access account on internet portal or is it app only? Not a great fan of apps.

Will keeping this account give me access to pre-approved credit cards from Indusind? Say like Legend.

What is internet portal?

Will is teleport to another universe.👽

No, they don't have netbanking..

Nope. Currently its app only account.
Nope. Indie is seperate from IndusInd. So banking relationship doesn't count.
Only till Mega tier. You can't Upgrade this to core Indus Account.

What is internet portal?

Will is teleport to another universe.👽

No, they don't have netbanking..
I read that people are finding it difficult to transfer money to their newly created account with their debit card. Travelling to another universe would be a cosmical upgrade.

Ok, so it's an app only account. Asked because Bank of Baroda's app only account can be accessed through internet banking. Would be nice to have this with Indie.

Back