• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

@rahulsethi what is process to upgrade Exclusive account from delight? Do they offer upgrade based on balance? Or any way to open directly 0MAB Exclusive account with initial funding?

@rahulsethi what is process to upgrade Exclusive account from delight? Do they offer upgrade based on balance? Or any way to open directly 0MAB Exclusive account with initial funding?
You have to visit a branch to upgrade from Delight to Exclusive. By the way, if you are planning to open it online, I would advise you against it. Instead, open it offline with your nearest branch because when it comes to IndusInd, problems are not far away. At least if any problem arises, your RM will be there to sort it out. 🤣

Depends on the branch, but I was asked to fund 1 lakh to upgrade and later on convert to 0MAB by linking Pinnacle. Waiting for my Pinnacle card to complete the last step. With this all my Indusind relationships will become no cost relationships (Except my FYF Eazydiner card, still looking for a way to convert it to LTF) that too a priority account and premium debit card. Pinnacle card though has nothing to write about.

Oh Okay. I don't have any CC with them. I'll wait for Diwali and see if they bring back that 0MAB initial funding offer like last time.
If you don't have a credit card, simply open the account online with whichever account you prefer. But, if you already have a credit card and plan to open a Zero MAB account using it, it's better to visit a branch and open the account with initial funding.

Yes, they ran some offer last Diwali on two saving accounts. Both were 0MAB with initial funding 2 lakh and 4 lakh. I think Exclusive/Private was 4 lakh. I didn't has money that time.
CC is cheaper get induind cc pinnacle at 10k + GST NTB. Will get equal amount of vouchers so in effect just pay GST and the. The CC becomes LTF. Use Pinnacle to open an Exclusive 0MAB account. Just initially you might for once need a 1 lakh funding. Much affordable than opening an account with 4 lakh funding. + You got an InduInd credit card for Ind specific offers and with 1 year complimentary Eazydiner prime subscription.

Yes, they ran some offer last Diwali on two saving accounts. Both were 0MAB with initial funding 2 lakh and 4 lakh. I think Exclusive/Private was 4 lakh. I didn't has money that time.
Not 2 accounts in fact there were more accounts.

Valentine Offer

Post in thread 'Indusind Bank Partner Account Suggestion' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indusind-bank-partner-account-suggestion.757/post-10957

CC is cheaper get induind cc pinnacle at 10k + GST NTB. Will get equal amount of vouchers so in effect just pay GST and the. The CC becomes LTF. Use Pinnacle to open an Exclusive 0MAB account. Just initially you might for once need a 1 lakh funding. Much affordable than opening an account with 4 lakh funding. + You got an InduInd credit card for Ind specific offers and with 1 year complimentary Eazydiner prime subscription.
I am aware of that process but I already have better cards and don't feel the way to pay fee even with those benefits. Besides IndusInd cards reward are not that great so I go through all this. Goin through 0MAB account with initial funding is the way I would prefer because that way I won't have to pay any fee and I can withdraw money after account is opened.

I am aware of that process but I already have better cards and don't feel the way to pay fee even with those benefits. Besides IndusInd cards reward are not that great so I go through all this. Goin through 0MAB account with initial funding is the way I would prefer because that way I won't have to pay any fee and I can withdraw money after account is opened.
You can still enjoy all the benefits of an Exclusive account without paying any fees if you opt for the Select account using the Legend Credit Card as a surrogate. There isn't a significant difference between the Select and Exclusive accounts, except for the added benefits of a Zero Markup Forex debit card and a 1st-year free locker. However, if you feel the need for both of the features, you can go for it by all means. One more thing: the Legend Card is a LTF card with no joining fees, and you can apply for it on CashKaro to receive additional gift vouchers.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
You can still enjoy all the benefits of an Exclusive account without paying any fees if you opt for the Select account using the Legend Credit Card as a surrogate. There isn't a significant difference between the Select and Exclusive accounts, except for the added benefits of a Zero Markup Forex debit card and a 1st-year free locker. However, if you feel the need for both of the features, you can go for it by all means. One more thing: the Legend Card is a LTF card with no joining fees, and you can apply for it on CashKaro to receive additional gift vouchers.
Thanks for suggestion. Is that LTF if apply through their official website? How are the chances to get it for self-employed? Do I have to go through all requirements like ITR etc? I applied for IDFC CC few months back but they rejected my application so I stopped applying for any new card unless I have some relation with bank. Banks don't easily give CC to self-employee.

Thanks for suggestion. Is that LTF if apply through their official website? How are the chances to get it for self-employed? Do I have to go through all requirements like ITR etc? I applied for IDFC CC few months back but they rejected my application so I stopped applying for any new card unless I have some relation with bank. Banks don't easily give CC to self-employee.
Yes, it's LTF, no matter from where you apply online. I can't give you any assurances that it will be approved, but it's one of the easiest cards to get approved. If you wish to play it safe, you can either open a Zero MAB account and wait for pre-approved offers or apply offline through your nearest branch on a C2C basis. By the way, I am self-employed too, and I have obtained many cards without any banking relations. I received the Legend card as an upgrade offer since I was previously holding their Platinum card, which I had gotten as a pre-approved offer. The application process varies from person to person; I recently applied for my father, and they didn't ask for any ITR. I just filled up the form as an existing customer, and that was it.

Yes, it's LTF, no matter from where you apply online. I can't give you any assurances that it will be approved, but it's one of the easiest cards to get approved. If you wish to play it safe, you can either open a Zero MAB account and wait for pre-approved offers or apply offline through your nearest branch on a C2C basis. By the way, I am self-employed too, and I have obtained many cards without any banking relations. I received the Legend card as an upgrade offer since I was previously holding their Platinum card, which I had gotten as a pre-approved offer. The application process varies from person to person; I recently applied for my father, and they didn't ask for any ITR. I just filled up the form as an existing customer, and that was it.
My boy have no sleep.🤣

Back