• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Why you need core banking?

Is there cc are even good?

And their customers care is trash..
U have wait 30mins to talk.(the ivr music eco in my ear). Have many more horrible experience.
Apologies for your experience. I prefer core banking for internet access as I do not prefer app only banking.

Then, not sure much about Indusind cc. I would like to have their cc just for the credit limit if it's performance is not as good as the biggies from Axis, SBI, and HDFC. I guess I would use once in a while like most people here.

Let me experience their 30-minute wait cc while doing work at office. :)

Apologies for your experience. I prefer core banking for internet access as I do not prefer app only banking.

Then, not sure much about Indusind cc. I would like to have their cc just for the credit limit if it's performance is not as good as the biggies from Axis, SBI, and HDFC. I guess I would use once in a while like most people here.

Let me experience their 30-minute wait cc while doing work at office. :)
Well you have apologytic for anything. Its my personal experience.

And your experience depends on people you interact with..

Ex. I have to wait 45min just know my branch MICR code.
Another time my netbanking got locked( i forgot the security question). the guy unlocked my netbanking (5min call).

Human(yeah, i am aslo a human) tend to highlight the negative part only.

Well you have apologytic for anything. Its my personal experience.

And your experience depends on people you interact with..

Ex. I have to wait 45min just know my branch MICR code.
Another time my netbanking got locked( i forgot the security question). the guy unlocked my netbanking (5min call).

Human(yeah, i am aslo a human) tend to highlight the negative part only.
I want to know that their delite account wherein they have an offer of 5% CB on fuel.
Is 5% real CB ? Becoz petrol pumps don't charge extra penny for DC.
Have you used it or anyone used it ?

I was gonna create FD but realized the app doesn't even have a facility yet to submit 15G, what if they cut TDS :D. Decided to create FD in normal IndusInd account instead of this Indie, where I can submit 15G via app or net banking.

Existing indusind delight bank account customer, opened indie in a breeze no KYC nothing needed. Funded with 50k, Mega star in 3 days, changed the physical debit card to Signature. Now moved the funds to delight account added another 50k to upgrade it to Exclusive with the goal to convert it too to 0MAB with my in process upgrade to Pinnacle card from Legend. 😋😋😋 another Signature card on the way this time with 0 forex and intl withdrawal fees.

Existing indusind delight bank account customer, opened indie in a breeze no KYC nothing needed. Funded with 50k, Mega star in 3 days, changed the physical debit card to Signature. Now moved the funds to delight account added another 50k to upgrade it to Exclusive with the goal to convert it too to 0MAB with my in process upgrade to Pinnacle card from Legend. 😋😋😋 another Signature card on the way this time with 0 forex and intl withdrawal fees.
This card has zero international withdrawal fees?

This card has zero international withdrawal fees?
Btw there are two parts of intl withdrawal fees one imposed by your bank which is zero with Exclusive account another is variable as per local bank. That might still be charged. I found standard chartered forex card great that ways, it offers absolutely zero withdrawal fees on Stan C ATMs worldwide. And there is a higher chance of finding a Stan C ATM abroad than any other Indian bank.

Back