• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

No , amount disputed us 618 they give me 309.
The story is-
19th- i buy a tshirt from fk worth ₹309
20th- i cancel the tshirt.
21th- i can see a transaction towards fk ₹309
Register a complain sameday about all of this.
25th- refunded my account with ₹309.(don't know for which transaction).
They might've refunded additional amount debited from your account. Refund from Flipkart would come seperately.

They might've refunded additional amount debited from your account. Refund from Flipkart would come seperately.

No they have done the exact opposite.

I have solved something which i didn't say for.

I have out of stock for galiya. 🤣🤣

Atleast they're replying. My 10k got stuck between Bajaj & MobiKwik. Bajaj ne pehle hi hath khade kar liye or MobiKwik ne complaint ka koi reply ni kia 2 din se
Received the refund finally. Called them today and said ki refund ni kiye to Xtra se saare paise nikal lunga😂 then they generated ticket ID & refunded my money in 4 hrs.

Another blunder. IndiaPost delivered my card on 24th to a wrong address which is 120 kms far from my home. I was wondering why it hasn't arrived and just checked. Is there anything we can do with these IndiaPost clowns ? This is the second time they have done this. Actually the wrong address has a similar name to my real address. Like 'cheese' and 'cheeze'. So the guys at IndiaPost are not reading it and marking it delivered once at last station they realize that they sent to wrong sub office. This should not be happeneing since sub office name is clearly different and mentioned on IndiaPost website tracking. But they look at first line of address and send it to 'cheeze'(sub office-A) instead of 'cheese'(sub office-B). I don't think escalation will work at IndiaPost sarkari daftar. Can anyone guide here ? Where can I complain ? Of course I can replace for free since I have Megastar but inko aade haatho lenge nahi to ye nahi sudhrenge. IndiaPost is just employing uneducated dumbasses.

EDIT - Out of 10 deliveries, 2 are always delivered to wrong address for me. It depends on whether a dumbass read the address on the parcel before sending it to final delivery station.

Last edited:
what
Another blunder. IndiaPost delivered my card on 24th to a wrong address which is 120 kms far from my home. I was wondering why it hasn't arrived and just checked. Is there anything we can do with these IndiaPost clowns ? This is the second time they have done this. Actually the wrong address has a similar name to my real address. Like 'cheese' and 'cheeze'. So the guys at IndiaPost are not reading it and marking it delivered once at last station they realize that they sent to wrong sub office. This should not be happeneing since sub office name is clearly different and mentioned on IndiaPost website tracking. But they look at first line of address and send it to 'cheeze'(sub office-A) instead of 'cheese'(sub office-B). I don't think escalation will work at IndiaPost sarkari daftar. Can anyone guide here ? Where can I complain ? Of course I can replace for free since I have Megastar but inko aade haatho lenge nahi to ye nahi sudhrenge. IndiaPost is just employing uneducated dumbasses.

EDIT - Out of 10 deliveries, 2 are always delivered to wrong address for me. It depends on whether a dumbass read the address on the parcel before sending it to final delivery station.
what will you do if indie chooses to send another card via indiapost, it’s better to talk with them or complain on indiapost as it is changing yoy

what

what will you do if indie chooses to send another card via indiapost, it’s better to talk with them or complain on indiapost as it is changing yoy
Like I said, it happens once or twice in 10 deliveries. I have got close to 25-30 deliveries from IndiaPost and this issue happened 3 times as far as I can remember. It all depends on the guy reading the address before sending it to final delivery station from the main district post office. This happened to Axis card once and I blocked and replaced and it was delivered successfully. It also happened to AU bank card and I ordered again by blocking old card and it was delivered. This time planning to complain to nodal officer at IndiaPost.

In my experience, post office ppl are pretty lazy. They have marked some of my parcel as wrong address without even calling me.

As in your case your dc has been delivered to wrong person, i think you should block it as the card details has been compromised. And order a new one.

And ofcourse register a complain.

Back