• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

ICICI ko kya hogya, students k liye 0 balance 0 funding a/c. Regular a/c 10k without funding
I have open the 0mab account with 95k initial deposit.

Kaisa h vse icici as compared to hdfc in terms of savings a/c?
Both are pretty good.
Customer care better on icici(if you can connect)

Hdfc value-wise better & pre-approved cc.

I have classic relationship🙂
I just want to know about icici savings a/c, leave cc, cashback and other things.
Instant offer are more frequently in icici, tech wise icici better.

I will recommend you icici wealth management account.

I have an update here. I filed a complaint in the post office through helpline number and got a complaint number at around 10 am. A guy from post office called me today at 2 pm and said they will deliver the debit card from the wrong address to my address in 2-3 days. Surprisingly this worked.
Check the package (plastic flim). If opened , plz replace (it has no fees)

Instant offer are more frequently in icici, tech wise icici better.

I will recommend you icici wealth management account.
+1, AFAIK, ICICI WM account wins the race for an overall SB premium account category..

This is because:
1) A no frill 0 MAB account ( no conditions applied).
2) Better quality customer care
3) A decent MC Debit card with 0 fees.
4) Quick and easy pre approved loan offers with no/minimum documentation like, car loan, home loan, etc.

guys did anyone find a way to use netbanking with indie? i am not able to link with existing netbanking, as it gives an error saying "Authentication failure" when i gave all my indie card details to existing indusind netbanking.

guys did anyone find a way to use netbanking with indie? i am not able to link with existing netbanking, as it gives an error saying "Authentication failure" when i gave all my indie card details to existing indusind netbanking.
This is a digital bank like Fi, Jupiter and other neo-banks. So they won't introduce I think. Even Fi and Jupiter working with Federal Bank net banking is not intended to work that way. Their main USP is that you need only mobile app nothing else for anything.

This is a digital bank like Fi, Jupiter and other neo-banks. So they won't introduce I think. Even Fi and Jupiter working with Federal Bank net banking is not intended to work that way. Their main USP is that you need only mobile app nothing else for anything.
i am guessing that too, but why they go next level and prevent from regsitering. they could have just left it with users choice

I tried transferring via UPI to indie account and got error "Receiver's/merchant's bank did not allow this transaction. Please ask Receiver's/merchant for alternate UPI ID details."

Very rightly said. Kabhi rbi ka bamboo karne ki naubat nahi ati. Their pno team is just awesome. Way way better than axis, hdfc, indusind, rbl, au
Care to share their PNO details 🤔

Back