• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I did. But don't know the result since they never got back to me, and I never tried it again at Amazon. It did work at MyJio, so I didn't pursue it.

What was your problem with invalid CVV? Did the customer service resolve it. Did they tell you what was the problem?
Transactions were failing saying invalid CVV even after entering correct CVV. Many people had same issue. I complained it and they took my complaint. They called me back saying it is resolved and try to do transaction again. I did and it went through.

Transactions were failing saying invalid CVV even after entering correct CVV. Many people had same issue. I complained it and they took my complaint. They called me back saying it is resolved and try to do transaction again. I did and it went through.
As i have said this have sh*t ton of issues.

They my money refund case only thing i am getting-

1690654302475.png

Getting this error while signing-up: You have multiple Customer IDs associated with IndusInd Bank
Any simple way to get this fixed ?

P.S: I guess few other folks might have also got this, but since this thread has like 60+ pages of comments, can't go through all of it :(

Getting this error while signing-up: You have multiple Customer IDs associated with IndusInd Bank
Any simple way to get this fixed ?

P.S: I guess few other folks might have also got this, but since this thread has like 60+ pages of comments, can't go through all of it :(
There are lot of ppl facing this problem. Sorry can't help you.

Call the customer care. Or i can give the senior no.(dm)

Did anyone face "Aadhaar not Registered" error while entering their PAN?

It has been a week since I am getting this error although my Aadhaar is already linked. Checked with the link provided in the thread, it says linked.

What steps did you follow to get it resolved?

Did anyone face "Aadhaar not Registered" error while entering their PAN?

It has been a week since I am getting this error although my Aadhaar is already linked. Checked with the link provided in the thread, it says linked.

What steps did you follow to get it resolved?
Have you tried this?:

Login to IndusInd NetBanking> Service request> Indusnet request> Link your Aadhar

Worked for me.

Guys,
It has been more than 10days since my money got debited. And they are only giving lies,
"Kal ho gayaga"😑

And they don't have any idea how the transaction happened.

What to do?😔

Need help.🙏

Guys,
It has been more than 10days since my money got debited. And they are only giving lies,
"Kal ho gayaga"😑

What to do?😔

Need help.🙏
Bruh these banks work like this only. No fixed timeline at all. Yesterday I got my refund from Myntra to Fi Account which was initiated 2 months ago.

Mail their nodal office. Most probably it'll get sorted.

Not able to sign-up, it says "You're already a IndusInd customer" while entering my PAN, what could be the issue? I've had no account with IndusInd, not even Credit Card. BTW I used my friend's referral code

Guys,
"Kal ho gayaga"😑

What to do?😔

Need help.🙏
File RBI COMPLAINT and attach their all tarik pe tarik E-Mail Conversation.

And also mention how they debited same amount twice while you authorised only one txn.

Back