• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Icici insta account, online open.

As i have said try to get icici wealth management accounts(offline)
Hi, so in offline we can open a account with 93k for icici wealth account then it will become 0mab in one month then we can withdraw the money right? Icici wealth account comes with visa platinum but we will get 1% cash back right?

Hi, so in offline we can open a account with 93k for icici wealth account then it will become 0mab in one month then we can withdraw the money right? Icici wealth account comes with visa platinum but we will get 1% cash back right?
Its usually can be done 1-2L(you might have to visit few branches)
After the account opening you can withdraw it , no need to wait for a month.

First there was invalid CVV issue.

What was this issue, and how was this resolved? Did it happen on the first use of the card?

I was having this invalid CVV problem every time when I was trying my first transaction at Amazon with my new Legend CC. Gave up, and moved to MyJio for a recharge. Surprisingly it worked on the very first try there! Don't know what was the problem at Amazon. Never tried this CC there since.

What was this issue, and how was this resolved? Did it happen on the first use of the card?

I was having this invalid CVV problem every time when I was trying my first transaction at Amazon with my new Legend CC. Gave up, and moved to MyJio for a recharge. Surprisingly it worked on the very first try there! Don't know what was the problem at Amazon. Never tried this CC there since.
Call them they will take complaint and resolve it.

Call them they will take complaint and resolve it.
I did. But don't know the result since they never got back to me, and I never tried it again at Amazon. It did work at MyJio, so I didn't pursue it.

What was your problem with invalid CVV? Did the customer service resolve it. Did they tell you what was the problem?

Last edited:
Back