• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

1500 rs randomly credited to my account from flipkart (most probably refund). But I haven't done any transaction on flipkart. Is their systummmm seriously f**** up, they are crediting anyone refund to anyone. I am avoiding using it till the time they fix everything.

1691559830991.png

Just got a call today after mailing them to close my account on 28th July. He asked about the issue and was not aware of the issue even though service request has been raised and the issue was described in detail in mail. Anyways I asked to close my account and he said I need to move all the funds and then mail them. It is online process. Now I am thinking whether to close or keep it. I had already moved maximum funds after debit card transactions were failing with new error every time and had kept only around 15k in Indie account. I was planning to use Indie as second account. Maybe I should close when they eventually devalue account like Fi and Jupiter and stop giving free debit card and charge for SMS or any such service.

Just got a call today after mailing them to close my account on 28th July. He asked about the issue and was not aware of the issue even though service request has been raised and the issue was described in detail in mail. Anyways I asked to close my account and he said I need to move all the funds and then mail them. It is online process. Now I am thinking whether to close or keep it. I had already moved maximum funds after debit card transactions were failing with new error every time and had kept only around 15k in Indie account. I was planning to use Indie as second account. Maybe I should close when they eventually devalue account like Fi and Jupiter and stop giving free debit card and charge for SMS or any such service.
Paisa nikal lo account rehne do, agar devalue karte h to band kara dena

Back