• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Indus mobile app has fingerprint login feature, but it doesn't even work:ROFLMAO:. Whenever i try to enable it, i get some error.
Lol, same.. after changing my phone. It doesn't work..
And even in the new update there is a bug, which doesn't let you use the app (says harmful app dictated)..
Which make the app useless..
*i dont have any harmful app..(tried with other phone too)

Why is it that everytime the balance goes below 50K my profile does not show Megastar ? it just says Great you are a memeber ?? is this something usual or do i have to maintain 50 k always to be a Megastar ?

If I pay on cheq or mobikwik or paytm, will I get the 0.5% gems?
Has anyone received it yet?
How much time does it take to get credited?

I paid my CC bill of Rs 500 on 22Aug. But till date I did not received promised 25 gems. Should I escalate or wait for few more days.

I paid my CC bill of Rs 500 on 22Aug. But till date I did not received promised 25 gems. Should I escalate or wait for few more days.
wait. they should credit it.

it seems they have put the reward system into manual mode, although their tech was good enough to make it automated as before. but now every reward point is credited under manual supervision.
"Khauf dekh rahe ho bhai ka" 😂 😂

just complain to indie team saying ur card is not working in the country you r planning to go....
I think they haven't updated the infra, bins, e.t.c
Hello bro..
Even im facing same problem with RBL signature card....its not working in abroad..any suggestions please ?

Hello All

I'm trying to open INDIE account, but I get the below message every time I proceed to verification. When I contacted INDIE team they told me that they have only 16 digit tokenized number of my Aadhar instead of 72 digit tokenized number. All of this happened due to me opening a FD at PayTM Payments Bank.

I was suggested to do KYC at nearest IndusInd Bank, I did it twice once with my Aadhar Number again with my VID aadhar number even then it did not resolve I'm still getting the same message.

Did anyone face this issue ? If so how did you resolve this ? Screenshot_20230731_203527_INDIE.jpg

close the fd in Paytm if you want to open indie..... but going to the branch is headache task as they will ask you ton open an indusind a/c

Hello All

I'm trying to open INDIE account, but I get the below message every time I proceed to verification. When I contacted INDIE team they told me that they have only 16 digit tokenized number of my Aadhar instead of 72 digit tokenized number. All of this happened due to me opening a FD at PayTM Payments Bank.

I was suggested to do KYC at nearest IndusInd Bank, I did it twice once with my Aadhar Number again with my VID aadhar number even then it did not resolve I'm still getting the same message.

Did anyone face this issue ? If so how did you resolve this ?View attachment 27814
If you have indus netbanking access, go to service -> net banking requests-> link aadhar.

Back