• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I think cc bill payment is not counted for the spends championship
It was counted as the email specifically mentioned it :) and I confirmed it by calling them before doing the spends. Anyway, they will face RBI action if they go back on terms and conditions.

Update: Finally gave after RBI threat. See? This is the problem with so many banks. We have to follow-up with screenshots and proofs about cashbacks, rewards and gift vouchers otherwise they don't give and shamelessly falsely claim they have already sent. But in most cases, private sector banks at least give after providing the necessary evidence. SBI and BOB are worst offenders, and cheaters by default, from my own experience, at least.

Attachments

• Indie.gif
    Indie.gif
    629.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Yes. If the card number is different, it gets added as different biller.
This 25 Indie Gems per ₹500 bill payment, it is still valid on CC spends? And it must be done from the Indie app only via their CC bill payment facility, right? Not from external apps like Paytm, Cred etc?

This 25 Indie Gems per ₹500 bill payment, it is still valid on CC spends? And it must be done from the Indie app only via their CC bill payment facility, right? Not from external apps like Paytm, Cred etc?
Yes, CC bill payment via indie app only.
There's no such deadline for this offer yet.
Only restrictions is 200 gems per month.
Need to check if the limit gets reset on every 1st of the month.

Can somebody help me figure out what my referral code is? I've tried to identify it, but couldn't. This is what I get (main para) when I try to share:-
https://go.onelink.me/WEEF?deep_lin...b8517e5d5581d51e762ff46&pid=af_app_invitesuse my referral code *WEEF?deep_link_sub2=76b5faa2b3fbc860685bbccf980889443bbd2ba59b6f6d57c64396e420d83606&af_referrer_uid=1689612898448-5628930&&af_siteid=1615506534&deep_link_sub1=67983680&af_channel=USER_INVITE&af_sub2=76b5faa2b3fbc860685bbccf980889443bbd2ba59b6f6d57c64396e420d83606&deep_link_value=https%3A%2F%2Findiebyindusind.page.link%2Fu9DC&af_sub1=67983680&af_referrer_customer_id=db3b6ec7beda12d0c6094e1e3926808f64949ec2bb8517e5d5581d51e762ff46&pid=af_app_invites* when you start your onboarding.

My mother is not able to open Indie account. Error is existing customer. She has a joint account with me where she is secondary account holder. Can this error be resolved through customer care / email etc.?

my indusind delight branch and indie account branch is same as per shown in indie app , but today when i linked the indie account in phone pe i saw it had different branch and ifcs code , can any one confirm that if they are facing same issue

The phone customer care is broken. Even if you enter the correct mobile number, it says "Uh oh, the mobile number you entered is incorrect." Utterly broken app by SundasSnd Bank. It is so crude that it can't simply determine the number we are calling from!? Also autopay is broken. Bills not getting autopaid, 3 days since bill was generated.

my indusind delight branch and indie account branch is same as per shown in indie app , but today when i linked the indie account in phone pe i saw it had different branch and ifcs code , can any one confirm that if they are facing same issue
Mostly, Digital Accounts are opend at a different centralized Branch and later changed to Branch selected by Customer

UPI apps will show the original Branch IFSC where Account is Actually opened.

Few Banks map the selected Branch in case of digital Accounts from starting itself.

Mostly, Digital Accounts are opend at a different centralized Branch and later changed to Branch selected by Customer

Few Banks map the selected Branch in case of digital Accounts from starting itself.
but this was not in case of hdfc , when i first opened my hdfc account it was in mumbai branch then with 1 or 2 days moved to my selected branch in app and in phone pe also

but in case of indie account it has been more than 1.5 months for the account but in indie app my same branch of delight account is showing but in phone pe app other branch is showing

I already mentioned , some Banks Mapped the Selected Branch from starting itself.
HDFC is one of them

Check IDFC Digital Accounts, IFSC code in UPI Apps would be of Mumbai Branch.
but when i called the indie customer care she told that the this a technical issue and she raised a complain cant see explain like you explained me they should call them self whatts app university agent not phone banking officer

but this so called phone banking agents must known some information , only they known how to raise a complain
But the now a days IFSC is irrelevant for Most of the Banks.

Only Account Number is verified.

Even if you enter wrong IFSC but correct Account Number, NEFT/IMPS/UPI txns will get successful but only in most of the Banks, only few are excluded.

Now Banks like AU and IDFC do not have Any Home Branch Concept , so IFSC in these Bank is totally irrelevant.

Banks which still have certain restrictions like Different limits for Free of Charge Cash Deposit in Home Branch and other Branches, only in such Cases IFSC in Bank's own Mobile App or Statment should be mapped Properly.

Back