• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Hi, I think have peculiar issue. Have paid 5000 and 500 to SC card on indie but I think it is showing 5000 and 5000 from billdesk in sc portal.
I tried cross checking with payments from other apps but they were all correctly matched.
Is there possibility the 500 one was settled as 5000 ? I know the probability is less but I don't see any 500 payment in sc app too.
If yes, this seems very strange and like manual intervention might be there.
Please let me know if anyone experience anything similar or appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1463.jpeg
    IMG_1463.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1462.jpeg
    IMG_1462.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 36
Indus Funds Online (crediting to the same account) 😂
And the craziest part - I even earned gems on those transactions. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't get excited guys. The bug got fixed on 1st August itself. They noticed me as I was Ranked 1st and as @0xfallup was curious about where I spent, I assume they were curious too and decided to have a closer look on my transactions. And boom...they found the bug.
This was the reason I got removed from the Winners' List, but since they hadn't restricted any merchant category while announcing the championship and gave 5k voucher to a person who spend 2.4L on same merchant as they haven't noticed him, so he remained on the list and only I got removed.

I made these 2 points while arguing with Dibyajyoti and finally won 5k vouchers:
1) They didn't exclude any merchant category while announcing the Championship. They can't change the T&C after the contest.
2) Even if they change the T&C and say it was already there, I had proof that a person spending on the same merchant got 5k vouchers. So, the system must have calculated those spends and even I should be on the list, but was manually removed by someone.
Are you aware what's the MCC Code for the same?

Btw people have gotten their vouchers for the Indie Spends championship yet? I was one of the winners as per email received but haven't received any voucher yet. Have raised a complaint. I did genuine credit card bill payments using Indie Debit card but no voucher yet. Was there a list of winners somewhere that I missed? 😱

Last edited:
Btw people have gotten their vouchers for the Indie Spends championship yet? I was one of the winners as per email received but haven't received any voucher yet. Have raised a complaint. I did genuine credit card bill payments using Indie Debit card but no voucher yet. Was there a list of winners somewhere that I missed? 😱

Also I have another query: I was shown 200 Indie Gems offer for first autopay bill payment. Accordingly I have set my Indie account for autopay and the autopay will happen tomorrow. Are these 200 Indie gems for AUTOPAY given in addition to the other utility bill payment offers such as 25 Indie gems for bill payments of ₹500 and above ? I read that 200 indie gems cap is there per month but does it include autopay bill payments too or is that a separate offer?
I think cc bill payment is not counted for the spends championship

Back