• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

But the now a days IFSC is irrelevant for Most of the Banks.

Only Account Number is verified.

Even if you enter wrong IFSC but correct Account Number, NEFT/IMPS/UPI txns will get successful but only in most of the Banks, only few are excluded.

Now Banks like AU and IDFC do not have Any Home Branch Concept , so IFSC in these Bank is totally irrelevant.

Banks which still have certain restrictions like Different limits for Free of Charge Cash Deposit in Home Branch and other Branches, only in such Cases IFSC in Bank's own Mobile App or Statment should be mapped Properly.
at least indie customer care fear from nodal officer , but indusind customer are on another lvl , when one agent was not helping me then i told him i will complain to nodal officer he told me jo karna hai wo kariye kuch nahi hoga ,

at least indie customer care fear from nodal officer , but indusind customer are on another lvl , when one agent was not helping me then i told him i will complain to nodal officer he told me jo karna hai wo kariye kuch nahi hoga ,
It's True, indusind have digital banking products, but there's no customer care for that products, even it has our query will be marked as closed by some idiots else we will be in queue.

Very bad experience with the process. They asked for funding in between the account opening process, which I did in one go through net banking. But, even after VKYC, debit card section said "We are still processing your card request. Please try again after some time." and rewards section said "404: We are facing some technical error. Please try after sometime." My money was stuck for 3 days, so I have to withdraw it all by adding a payee. Before that I tried reinstalling the app. No response to emails.

Very bad experience with the process. They asked for funding in between the account opening process, which I did in one go through net banking. But, even after VKYC, debit card section said "We are still processing your card request. Please try again after some time." and rewards section said "404: We are facing some technical error. Please try after sometime." My money was stuck for 3 days, so I have to withdraw it all by adding a payee. Before that I tried reinstalling the app. No response to emails.
Yeah same. Just let it ferment for a while. Tooke me about 7 days to get the megastar and everything up and running.

You'll know your dish is ready when it turns to the black theme, i suppose 😛

I tried to pay hdfc credit bill payment today via indie but it is not working. Tried three times. Not sure if any technical issues with app

What's the craze around this? Is this account or debit card giving any good additional benefits?
Well, zero MAB account with pretty much zero charges. Free Signature debit card (available without details printed on card), disposable single-use virtual cards, single-use PINs, etc...

There's also 3% cashback* on 3 popular vendors of your choice, and cashback* on bill payments, etc...

Last edited:
Well, zero MAB account with pretty much zero charges. Free Signature debit card (available without details printed on card), disposable single-use virtual cards, single-use PINs, etc...
Can you share what are the benefits that come with Signature debit card.
And how much interest is being given in this account?

What's the craze around this? Is this account or debit card giving any good additional benefits?

Zero MAB
3% cashback on the 3 major merchants that you choose. (both DC and UPI spends are counted) (No other DC or UPI gives 3% unlimited cashback)
0.5% cahsback on all other* spends on DC
2% cashback on fuel spends on DC
200 gems (25 per biller, max 200 per month) on bill payments of 500 or more
BMS BOGO upto 400 (valid both on movies and events)
Airport Lounge Access
Zero Forex Markup
Zero International ATM charges (This is rare, as most banks charge you for cash withdrawal on Int. ATMs)
Zero Domestic ATM charges (Unlimited, for both IndusInd and Other banks' ATMs)
Free Unlimited Replacement of DC
Access to all IndusInd Branches (Unlimited Cash Deposit and Withdrawal)
Numberless card
Super PIN
Super OTP
Disposable One Time Virtual Card
Pre-approved Credit Line (if you need)

And many other upcoming benefits and devaluations

All these at zero cost.

Zero MAB
3% cashback on the 3 major merchants that you choose. (both DC and UPI spends are counted) (No other DC or UPI gives 3% unlimited cashback)
Airport Lounge Access
Zero Forex Markup
Zero International ATM charges (This is rare, as most banks charge you for cash withdrawal on Int. ATMs)
Numberless card
Super PIN
Super OTP

All these at zero cost.
Any way to open indie account for existing IndusInd customers?

They can open it directly using the Indie App. Existing IndusInd customers are also eligible for this account.

Are you existing savings account holder or what?
One of my family members is existing IndusInd account holder. While opening through Indie app, it says already indusind customer - use indusmobile app. It doesn't go any further and Indie app gets exited.

You can also refer existing IndusInd customers, you will get the rewards when they transact more than 500. They will also get 50 gems on first payment of more than 500.

Their T&C says they are not eligible but you will get the rewards, tried and tested.

Zero MAB
Airport Lounge Access
Zero Forex Markup
Numberless card
Super PIN
Super OTP

All these at zero cost.
Chances of BMS BOGO to devalue or discontinue?

How many airport lounge access per quarter/annually? Any list of lounges available? I cannot find any information regarding this on Indie website.

Indie offering is now too good to be true. Hope it doesn't get devalued soon.

Back