• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

How much time it takes for cc bill payment to reflect in cc account when paid through indie app cc billpay?

Will the bill paid date considered to be the day when the payment is made on Indie app?

Worried I might be charged late payment charges.
You won't be charged late payment fee. Credit date would be same as your bill payment date. Need not to worry.

It takes 3-4 days to reflect when paid via Indie.

Hello All

I'm trying to open INDIE account, but I get the below message every time I proceed to verification. When I contacted INDIE team they told me that they have only 16 digit tokenized number of my Aadhar instead of 72 digit tokenized number. All of this happened due to me opening a FD at PayTM Payments Bank.

I was suggested to do KYC at nearest IndusInd Bank, I did it twice once with my Aadhar Number again with my VID aadhar number even then it did not resolve I'm still getting the same message.

Did anyone face this issue ? If so how did you resolve this ?View attachment 27814
problem solved ?? if yes, how ?

It's showing base platinum while placing order for physical debit card but on the website they have mentioned free visa Signature debit card for mega star users. I have done 50k initial funding but not getting visa signature physical debit card.

@4uziaul @VISHESH_BANSAL
If you're seeing virtual Visa Signature card on app, then you'll get physical Signature DC irrespective of what it shows you while applying.

Koi aisa person mile...jiska Paytm FD raha ho...to ussr guidance lena pdega agar uska indie ban gya h to
I did had Paytm FD which was leading to a error (existing customer) back in 2021 then I went branch no success because Customer I'd was already created.

Then I got to know about Upstox 3-in-1 indus account I tried but didn't succeed later after few weeks I tried again and surprisingly account was opened I got my welcome kit and all necessary things.

Now let's come to indie

There was a problem again occuring due to aadhar link. I was trying every single day but the error was keep occurring. Talked to senior officials,Branch No success. then I got to know about there was a option to link aadhar with Indus account (my aadhar was linked to my indus account) but it was showing error that aadhar is already linked.

Now back in Monday I went to the net banking and tried linking from there but the error was still occurring (Server Down) 😭😭😭 main to toot gaya

But later that night I install indie app and I entered my pan number surprisingly they proceed further showed my existing account and said no kyc required I funded 50K with UPI and boom account opened tried requesting Debit card but again (server down) next day the physical card was showing on the app IDK how. And also got the message stating that they got request to link aadhar with indusind account.Today I got my debit card from the Bluedart.

Does anyone faced this type of issue, then please guide me to solve ?

Even further, if I continue and add funds, the funds are being reversed. 😔😔😔😔

1694014279909.png

Back