• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I have closed my full kyc Indusind Delite account years ago.
When I tried to open Indie digital account I'm getting this error "Seems you are already a IndusInd customer
You can continue using IndusMobile app for now. We will soon start servicing you on INDIE"
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

@4uziaul

When I tried to open Indie digital account I'm getting this error "Seems you are already a IndusInd customer
You can continue using IndusMobile app for now. We will soon start servicing you on INDIE"

@4uziaul
same problem I am facing.... two years back I tried to open an account but left the process in between. I talked to customer care and they told me that we can't help you in it even can't raise my problem as team is working on it. And they are still working on it no update yet

same problem I am facing.... two years back I tried to open an account but left the process in between. I talked to customer care and they told me that we can't help you in it even can't raise my problem as team is working on it. And they are still working on it no update yet
Did you email them? If yes then can you share that email id?

@4uziaul
Nearest Branch or Indie Customer Care.

Try emailing them here

indie@indusind.com

I did had Paytm FD which was leading to a error (existing customer) back in 2021 then I went branch no success because Customer I'd was already created.

Then I got to know about Upstox 3-in-1 indus account I tried but didn't succeed later after few weeks I tried again and surprisingly account was opened I got my welcome kit and all necessary things.

Now let's come to indie

There was a problem again occuring due to aadhar link. I was trying every single day but the error was keep occurring. Talked to senior officials,Branch No success. then I got to know about there was a option to link aadhar with Indus account (my aadhar was linked to my indus account) but it was showing error that aadhar is already linked.

Now back in Monday I went to the net banking and tried linking from there but the error was still occurring (Server Down) 😭😭😭 main to toot gaya

But later that night I install indie app and I entered my pan number surprisingly they proceed further showed my existing account and said no kyc required I funded 50K with UPI and boom account opened tried requesting Debit card but again (server down) next day the physical card was showing on the app IDK how. And also got the message stating that they got request to link aadhar with indusind account.Today I got my debit card from the Bluedart.
So upstock upgraded your life.

what is savings account interest rate in indie? is it same as IndusInd bank I presume? thinking to move some funds here.

Back