• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I am getting this error when trying to fund the account.

Unable to perform action​

Something went wrong, please try again later.

This stupid app detecting my jio as unsecure data network not allowing me to login. Tried multiple wifi also still same error. Anyone have solution.

My friend is trying to open this account at first initial funding page didn't load. He tried again after closing the app now it's not even proceeding after clicking on add funds.
If He skips this step then he won't be able to upgrade to megastar by adding 50k right?

My friend is trying to open this account at first initial funding page didn't load. He tried again after closing the app now it's not even proceeding after clicking on add funds.
If He skips this step then he won't be able to upgrade to megastar by adding 50k right?
Yeah. I'm still getting that problem. You get a popup that says you'll miss out on the rewards. I don't understand how they managed to F**k up the most important aspect of a bank account, putting money in it lol

Yeah. I'm still getting that problem. You get a popup that says you'll miss out on the rewards. I don't understand how they managed to F**k up the most important aspect of a bank account, putting money in it lol
What did you do after that?

Trying to redeem my gems, was able to redeem 900 yesterday. Wasn't able to redeemed more than 900.

Tried today still facing, they have put some cap on redemption of gems and we as a user are completely unaware of it
Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-02-14-825_com.indusind.indie.jpg

App ka rating 4.3 kaise ho gaya ??
Hum-karte-hai-prabandh-Mirzapur-Memes.jpg

Back