• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Indus-Lnd phle se hi bikhari hai.

Bachi khuchi kasar Piyush ne Puri kar di.
Current situation of Indus - Lnd

rajpal-yadav-rajpal-yadav-comedy.gif

First benift we do not require Pinnacle for a Zero forex DC along with a Zero MAB Account.

Second, Super OTP feature.

Third, Disposable DC and PIN

Third, 3% CB on Top 3 Brands.

Fourth, Flat 0.5% CashBack.

Fifth Unlimited Free ATM Txns.

Sixth Number Less Physical DC.
Is it still worth getting Megastar? There are so many negative reviews on play store. I understand the pros but what are the cons? I was not able to find reviews on Megastar on Youtube.

I want to use this exclusively to keep my travel funds, so want to understand the risks.

I have Niyo cards but this is better with no atm charges. I travel a lot, so no atm charges is good benefit for me.

I was previously planning to apply for Pinnacle CC just to get exclusive account but it seems a lot of trouble for just keeping travel funds.

Is it still worth getting Megastar? There are so many negative reviews on play store. I understand the pros but what are the cons? I was not able to find reviews on Megastar on Youtube.

I want to use this exclusively to keep my travel funds, so want to understand the risks.

I have Niyo cards but this is better with no atm charges. I travel a lot, so no atm charges is good benefit for me.

I was previously planning to apply for Pinnacle CC just to get exclusive account but it seems a lot of trouble for just keeping travel funds.
If you are planning to use Indie DC for travel needs, do not open it as of now.

Many users reported, Indie DC do not work in abroad, currently.

Hi everyone
Just so that you all know, I tried withdrawing cash in Malaysia using the Indie visa signature DC and it doesnt work. Tried with 2 different bank ATMs and also tried with allowing dynamic conversion, still no luck.
So anyone planning to travel abroad with this card in the hopes you'll be able to use it in ATMs, please use RBL signature plus DC as that one worked with no problems. Also Fi basic account debit card also doesnt work in ATMs.
I didn't check swiping or tapping for the said cards, so don't know about that. Thanks
I have used Fi debit card in Nepal without issue. Any one else has reported the issue with International ATM recently? Is this a problem with indusind exclusive debit card also?

Last edited:
Guys just check out how much data this INDIE app collects compared to INDUSIND Bank app. Unlike Kotak811 Indusind bank has played a smart move by keeping INDIE account app separate, lure customers with different account levels(star, superstar, megastar) and provide rewards as of now and make it a data collection machine. In my opinion anyone holding an Indus Exclusive account doesn't need this Indie account.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1069).png
    Screenshot (1069).png
    23.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot (1070).png
    Screenshot (1070).png
    22.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot (1071).png
    Screenshot (1071).png
    23.3 KB · Views: 97
Guys just check out how much data this INDIE app collects compared to INDUSIND Bank app. Unlike Kotak811 Indusind bank has played a smart move by keeping INDIE account app separate, lure customers with different account levels(star, superstar, megastar) and provide rewards as of now and make it a data collection machine. In my opinion anyone holding an Indus Exclusive account doesn't need this Indie account.
Kotak has also launched a separate app for 811 customers.

Yep! They are spying indeed it seems..
All lucrative offers missing on this account gets add up in a week or two..

Firstly gave 3% CB offer then fuel offer then bms bogo offer then bill payment offer then airport lounge access now 3% CB on food delivery platforms...

Sooner people will get pre-approved CCs too, loans offers...

Logo ka mood dekhkar offer lao, paisa udao aur customer patao scheme
This is business!!

After acquiring customers they'll start putting gems limit, fuel offer will become occasional, bill payment max CB reduced, min balance to be maintained to avail 3% CB etc etc..

Very bad experience with the process. They asked for funding in between the account opening process, which I did in one go through net banking. But, even after VKYC, debit card section said "We are still processing your card request. Please try again after some time." and rewards section said "404: We are facing some technical error. Please try after sometime." My money was stuck for 3 days, so I have to withdraw it all by adding a payee. Before that I tried reinstalling the app. No response to emails.
I have sent an email about the issues on 2nd September. No response received to date. Customer Care asked me to make a video of the app and share.

Though upgraded to megastar, I am not able to apply for signature DC (no option visible for me), only variant available to apply is Platinum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911-022103.jpg
    Screenshot_20230911-022103.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 32
If anyone has successfully transacted using indie card abroad (either atm or swipe) please update here.

Is there any good alternative debit card with zero forex markup and zero atm withdrawal charges?

Same experience. I was not able to withdraw cash in Norway. Tried at 2 ATMs!

No forex fees if you can't even withdraw money
Update: I was able to withdraw money in Sweden. The fx rate matched the visa fx rate mentioned on their website.

Note: I had raised a complaint for the same but the ticket is still not resolved. The only reply I got was to ask me if I enabled intl transactions on ny card (which I obviously did) and the error I got.

Update: I was able to withdraw money in Sweden. The fx rate matched the visa fx rate mentioned on their website.

Note: I had raised a complaint for the same but the ticket is still not resolved. The only reply I got was to ask me if I enabled intl transactions on ny card (which I obviously did) and the error I got.
So, Zero International ATM withdrawal Charges and Zero Forex Markup ?

Back