• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

nik007rock

TF Select
What is the fastest way to achieve megastar? (i missed the initial funding part due to issue while paying via debit card although money was not deducted)now stuck at basic star .
And fyi for me the brand selection is'nt loading in the app for the 3%

Dhruv

TF Buzz
What is the fastest way to achieve megastar? (i missed the initial funding part due to issue while paying via debit card although money was not deducted)now stuck at basic star .
Same happen with me....

In that case u have to deposit 50K in one go and wait for next 48 hours. U will automatically upgrade to megastar.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Fund the account now and then send them an email. I transferred the funds after 3 days and mentioned in the email that the funding during accountsetup had failed. My account now has mega star benefits.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Some members here posted that this indie signature card is not working abroad. Is this indie specific problem or all cards of indusind bank has this problem? I was thinking about taking this card as my primary card for my trip. Earlier niyo sbm was my primary card, but now that doesn't work. I am worried about indie now.

Any other debit card with zero forex charges with low AMB requirements?
If you trust niyo,, can get their euitas bank dc..

D3V1L

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Now After Entering PAN DETAILS

WRONG DETAILS SHOWING 😅
For me also same was happening. I visited branch they told Adhar is linked but indie cc told that I have to do reKYC in branch.. I tried different branch and later after 4 weeks of struggling my issue got resolved. They did reKYC and signup was smooth in indie after that.

Nilanchal

TF Premier
Strange! I also paid bill on 15th but haven't received any gem.
Hey,
Did you received the gems?
Did three bill payment of CC today.
When will these payments get settled?
T+1 or T+2 ?
And when does the reward gets credited in real ?

Also, does the reward gets reset every month ?