• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Wasn't cash withdrawal in international ATM's free? It's now INR 125 + gst

View attachment 40988

Yeah I recall seeing it free as well and was planning on getting it, but with the new changes Rs. 125 along with the megastar requirements .. dunno

125 is still the cheapest, right? Other 0 forex cards have hefty ATM withdrawal fees, like the Goniyo cards charge Rs. 500+GST or whereabouts, and the 0 forex credit cards anyway bad idea to withdraw from ATM on credit cards

Yeah I recall seeing it free as well and was planning on getting it, but with the new changes Rs. 125 along with the megastar requirements .. dunno

125 is still the cheapest, right? Other 0 forex cards have hefty ATM withdrawal fees, like the Goniyo cards charge Rs. 500+GST or whereabouts, and the 0 forex credit cards anyway bad idea to withdraw from ATM on credit cards
Yes 125/- along with 0 forex markup is the cheapest. But problem is maintaining 50k.

Also the card replace fee is there now
Earlier it was free of cost
They are doing what Jupiter Mars fi did

Anyone got the account closed ? What’s the process ? Anyways they will downgrade and start charging SMS and DC charges later. Better to close it now and forget it!

Back