• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Discussions on MasterCard

Goldy359

TF Buzz
Is mastercard making a comeback in India! There's a post from zomato edition card indicating the same os mastercard making a comeback in India!

Hello Everyone,

I would like everyone to post their comments on this move made by RBI in the month of June.

Personally speaking, when I went through some of the Mastercard affiliated programs on Credit cards, I liked it much better than VISA on some credit cards.

Now when RBI has allowed Mastercard to Reissue credit cards again, then would it be better to opt for the Mastercard affiliated Credit cards or not??

Hello Everyone,

I would like everyone to post their comments on this move made by RBI in the month of June.

Personally speaking, when I went through some of the Mastercard affiliated programs on Credit cards, I liked it much better than VISA on some credit cards.

Now when RBI has allowed Mastercard to Reissue credit cards again, then would it be better to opt for the Mastercard affiliated Credit cards or not??
Yeah you are absolutely right that's why I'm also like mastercard service 😍

Your chance to get a signed ball & attend IND vs. South Africa ODI series finale!
Participate now to watch Ind vs South Africa ODI series finale like a VIP.
Sign up for MasterCard Pricesless with your existing MasterCard Credit/Debit Card and join the contest.

Back