• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Discussions on MasterCard

Goldy359

TF Buzz
Is mastercard making a comeback in India! There's a post from zomato edition card indicating the same os mastercard making a comeback in India!

I opened a new ICICI savings account.

I was issued a MasterCard World debit card.

But I don’t see any advantage or extra offers compared to Visa cards. Visa signature Atleast has book my show offers.

Also the ATM cash limit is

1 lakh : in MC world variant
1.5 lakh : in visa signature variant.

I opened the account 1 month back(august 1st week) I was expecting a visa infinite card 🃏 or a signature.

The local branch fellows were clueless regarding “network” of the card.
I tried ICICI website but other then basic lounge access the MC world debit card has no extra offer.

However KVB has an updated link where they post all relevant MC offers in India

I opened the account 1 month back(august 1st week) I was expecting a visa infinite card 🃏 or a signature.

The local branch fellows were clueless regarding “network” of the card.
I tried ICICI website but other then basic lounge access the MC world debit card has no extra offer.

However KVB has an updated link where they post all relevant MC offers in India

Can u share card image with masked info?

Idfc bank Classic and Select Credit cards are now also available in Mastercard variants.
Why you are promoting this Anti-India mastercard company ? what's the secret ? Are you working on mastercard or something or get commission ? :ROFLMAO:

Because i know some Mastercard employees get some commission if you promote mastercards on credit card deals and offer sites.

Mastercard contacted me to promote their cards, i replied them patli gaali se nikal le. :ROFLMAO:

Why you are promoting this Anti-India mastercard company ? what's the secret ? Are you working on mastercard or something or get commission ? :ROFLMAO:

Because i know some Mastercard employees get some commission if you promote mastercards on credit card deals and offer sites.

Mastercard contacted me to promote their cards, i replied them patli gaali se nikal le. :ROFLMAO:
What do you get promoting RuPay 😆
And stop calling premium card network to an antinational😡

Mastercard contacted me to promote their cards
Really ,Don't lie..🤣

What do you get promoting RuPay 😆
And stop calling premium card network to an antinational😡

Really ,Don't lie..🤣
Now it seems that you are a paid employee of MasterCard. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I promote RuPay because of my patriotism but what you get from mastercard ?

I mean, I am not saying to suggest anyone RuPay card but there are other cards available as Visa, Diners Club, Amex card.

Mastercard is an Anti-national company. Jab dekho mastercard k employees ulte pulte tweets karte rahete hai.

Look at Visa Card, Visa does business quietly in India and that's why almost all cards are available in VISA cards.

Visa card is a truly remarkable company, agar Visa card ek bank hota toh duniya ka 2nd largest bank hota Visa, uske valuation k hisab se.

So tell me, Why you promote this Anti-national, Anti-India company mastercard ? Why ? India wants to Know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now it seems that you are a paid employee of MasterCard. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I promote RuPay because of my patriotism but what you get from mastercard ?

I mean, I am not saying to suggest anyone RuPay card but there are other cards available as Visa, Diners Club, Amex card.

Mastercard is an Anti-national company. Jab dekho mastercard k employees ulte pulte tweets karte rahete hai.

Look at Visa Card, Visa does business quietly in India and that's why almost all cards are available in VISA cards.

Visa card is a truly remarkable company, agar Visa card ek bank hota toh duniya ka 2nd largest bank hota Visa, uske valuation k hisab se.

So tell me, Why you promote this Anti-national, Anti-India company mastercard ? Why ? India wants to Know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't agree with all points 😅

Back