• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Discussions on MasterCard

Goldy359

TF Buzz
Is mastercard making a comeback in India! There's a post from zomato edition card indicating the same os mastercard making a comeback in India!

1 to 2 % mdr bachane ke chakkar mein Hamara hi 49 to 55 % Kat jata hai 🥲 including it + surcharge + cess & so on...
I just simply loved their customer service globally it's excellent 👌 and exchange rates are better compared to others...
Kuch bhi kat nahi raha hai.

International transactions me Visa card also better and bahot se banks cashback offers bhi dete hai Visa card pe International transaction me.

Mastercard kahi se bhi acha nahi hai. Mastercard should be ban in India. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kuch bhi kat nahi raha hai.

International transactions me Visa card also better and bahot se banks cashback offers bhi dete hai Visa card pe International transaction me.

Mastercard kahi se bhi acha nahi hai. Mastercard should be ban in India. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't think you are a income tax payer that's why how you commenting blindly.

Visa Infinite and mastercard world are supposed to be on a similar level.
I opened the account 1 month back(august 1st week) I was expecting a visa infinite card 🃏 or a signature.

The local branch fellows were clueless regarding “network” of the card.
I tried ICICI website but other then basic lounge access the MC world debit card has no extra offer.

However KVB has an updated link where they post all relevant MC offers in India

Mastercard reports U.S. antitrust probe of debit card program:

The company in a filing said it had received a civil investigative demand, the civil equivalent of a subpoena, from the Justice Department's Antitrust Division. The filing did not specify the government's concern beyond saying it had to do with its U.S. debit program and competition with rivals.

Mastercard Inc on Thursday said the U.S. Justice Department was conducting an antitrust investigation of its U.S. debit program and competition with other payment networks.

The company in a filing said it had received a civil investigative demand, the civil equivalent of a subpoena, from the Justice Department's Antitrust Division. The filing did not specify the government's concern beyond saying it had to do with its U.S. debit program and competition with rivals.

"Mastercard is cooperating with the DOJ in connection with the CID," the company said in the filing.

The Justice Department declined to comment.

Visa Inc in January said the Justice Department had sought documents from it about U.S. debit card practices and competition with other payment networks.

The probe, which began in early 2021, followed reports the United States was investigating whether the credit card company uses anticompetitive practices in the debit card market.

Back