• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

get first federal bank card

aryanraj

TF Select
How to get Federal Bank credit card, preferred card? rupay?
There is no branch in my town/city. Do i need to open an account? I am self-employed.
Already have cards from HDFC, AXIS, ICICI.

Applying becasue of 10% instant discount offered sometime on amazon/flipkart.

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
after reading the comments, I set up the Federal Bank app using my FI account. Jupiter account details didn't work for sign-up, strange.
But after set up, it shows both Jupiter and FI account details. So I went to the credit card option, which said to apply for one, redirected me to the website, and asked for Mobile number verification and later my PAN number. It showed all 3 variants, Signet with 3 Lakh, Imperio with 6 Lakh, and Celesta with a 10 Lakh limit. I chose Celesta, which was approved instantly, and a digital card was generated in a few moments. It didn't ask for VKYC or a photo.

Meanwhile ... I checked on fedmobile for credit card.

Got the card instantly approved without any cibil hit. No pre approved offer was shown.
What is your CIBIL score?

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, we would like to know more about Indian Bank card...
So here it goes.

I've a salary account at Indian Bank for almost 12 years now ( earlier allahabad bank ).

Got a call and sms from bank about credit card offer 1 year ago. I tried to apply online but I was told to visit the branch. So I didn't bother.

A week ago I noticed a banner of pre approved credit card offer while I logged in indoasis app.

Applied and it was approved .seems their online application system is working fine now.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So here it goes.

I've a salary account at Indian Bank for almost 12 years now ( earlier allahabad bank ).

Got a call and sms from bank about credit card offer 1 year ago. I tried to apply online but I was told to visit the branch. So I didn't bother.

A week ago I noticed a banner of pre approved credit card offer while I logged in indoasis app.

Applied and it and it seems their online application system is working fine now.
Benefits and pricing?

SSMV

TF Select
How can we login using Jupiter or FI account number
When I am entering Jupiter or fi account number I am getting error to enter the mobile number associated with so and so but I am entering the correct account number and the sum I used is same as in Jupiter or fi

wizardArrived

TF Buzz
Contributor
How can we login using Jupiter or FI account number
When I am entering Jupiter or fi account number I am getting error to enter the mobile number associated with so and so but I am entering the correct account number and the sum I used is same as in Jupiter or fi
Talk to FI support, they should share you the steps. Unsure of mobile app login,,but they did guide me on net banking login at federal bank, which I regularly use.
P.S. the fed mobile app isn't good, most things don't work😅

sai99488

TF Buzz
I already have a pre-approved Edge Federal credit card from Jupiter. Am I eligible to log in to the Federal Bank mobile app using Jupiter credentials and apply for a card from the app?