• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

get first federal bank card

aryanraj

TF Select
How to get Federal Bank credit card, preferred card? rupay?
There is no branch in my town/city. Do i need to open an account? I am self-employed.
Already have cards from HDFC, AXIS, ICICI.

Applying becasue of 10% instant discount offered sometime on amazon/flipkart.

VJG

TF Buzz
after reading the comments, I set up the Federal Bank app using my FI account. Jupiter account details didn't work for sign-up, strange.
But after set up, it shows both Jupiter and FI account details. So I went to the credit card option, which said to apply for one, redirected me to the website, and asked for Mobile number verification and later my PAN number. It showed all 3 variants, Signet with 3 Lakh, Imperio with 6 Lakh, and Celesta with a 10 Lakh limit. I chose Celesta, which was approved instantly, and a digital card was generated in a few moments. It didn't ask for VKYC or a photo.

Sathishmani

TF Premier
after reading the comments, I set up the Federal Bank app using my FI account. Jupiter account details didn't work for sign-up, strange.
But after set up, it shows both Jupiter and FI account details. So I went to the credit card option, which said to apply for one, redirected me to the website, and asked for Mobile number verification and later my PAN number. It showed all 3 variants, Signet with 3 Lakh, Imperio with 6 Lakh, and Celesta with a 10 Lakh limit. I chose Celesta, which was approved instantly, and a digital card was generated in a few moments. It didn't ask for VKYC or a photo.
Congratulations 🎊 🎊 ...

Reactions: VJG

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When did u open Fi and Jupiter accounts? What was your MAB?

VJG

TF Buzz
When did u open Fi and Jupiter accounts? What was your MAB?
Most probably 2 years for both of them. I didn't use Jupiter much, FI only for some time and then both were just lying around with a few hundred/thousand. Recently I added 50k and made FI an Infinite account, and 15K for Jupiter Pro.

For Jupiter, I am on the waitlist for a credit card.
FI showed a pre-approved card with a 5 Lakh limit, but I haven't finished the application since I don't want a paid card with them.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Most probably 2 years for both of them. I didn't use Jupiter much, FI only for some time and then both were just lying around with a few hundred/thousand. Recently I added 50k and made FI an Infinite account, and 15K for Jupiter Pro.

For Jupiter, I am on the waitlist for a credit card.
FI showed a pre-approved card with a 5 Lakh limit, but I haven't finished the application since I don't want a paid card with them.
Thanks for the reply

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
congrats.will try this