• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Getting an Axis Reserve card in my hands took less than 3 days

sunnyb

TF Buzz
I am a Magnus card holder for the last 8+ months so I called Axis Bank customer care to get a Reserve credit card.
Below mentioned are the timelines of events:-
  1. 27-June - Tuesday - 12:00 PM - Request for Axis Bank RESERVE CREDIT CARD Credit Card has been processed successfully
  2. 28-June - Wednesday - 9:33 AM - We are pleased to inform you that your Axis Bank Credit Card application with reference no. 43842xxx has been approved and the card will be delivered to your registered address shortly.
  3. 29-June - Thursday - 3:00 PM - Received my card and activated it o_O
Super Happy to have received this card and now the next step is to keep completing my 1L goal on Magnus and then all transactions will be moved to Reserve.

Share your journey if you had a better experience than mine ;)

dheer4`

TF Buzz
Can you share your Axis Reserve journey??
I held an Infinia along with ICICI sapphiro till 2023. Infinia was my goto card until it got severely devalued. Went searching for cards, got the Magnus first as we spend easily 1-1.5L a month on cards. Then significant business travels came up, where my company could reimburse me for travel done internationally.

Initially, it made no sense. 59K for a year is too high, and the spend required to achieve meaningful rewards aren't worth it. But I have around 50L worth international transactions to be done within a span of 2 years, which meant Infinia would be capped at max 1%~1.5% and as Infinia is LTF, I don't need to worry about yearly fees, but reserve could get me at least 10% back, with 50L, that would equate to around 5L rewards points at minimum, excluding 10x accelerated rewards on gyftr.

I called up my financial advisor, who referred me to a bank manager in Axis and just sent him my ICICI Sapphiro statement which had around 700rs spent in 6 months with a limit of 55L.
Day 1 : A guy came home and got the KYC done.
Day 2 : Got the approval message in a day,
Day 3 : Card dispatched.

Honestly, the process was really smooth and easy.

I racked up almost 4L edge reward points within a month, so the card is useful. But I rarely get leaves, which means travel has to be always in the last minute which makes booking anything by miles very expensive.

typhoon

TF Select
I held an Infinia along with ICICI sapphiro till 2023. Infinia was my goto card until it got severely devalued. Went searching for cards, got the Magnus first as we spend easily 1-1.5L a month on cards. Then significant business travels came up, where my company could reimburse me for travel done internationally.

Initially, it made no sense. 59K for a year is too high, and the spend required to achieve meaningful rewards aren't worth it. But I have around 50L worth international transactions to be done within a span of 2 years, which meant Infinia would be capped at max 1%~1.5% and as Infinia is LTF, I don't need to worry about yearly fees, but reserve could get me at least 10% back, with 50L, that would equate to around 5L rewards points at minimum, excluding 10x accelerated rewards on gyftr.

I called up my financial advisor, who referred me to a bank manager in Axis and just sent him my ICICI Sapphiro statement which had around 700rs spent in 6 months with a limit of 55L.
Day 1 : A guy came home and got the KYC done.
Day 2 : Got the approval message in a day,
Day 3 : Card dispatched.

Honestly, the process was really smooth and easy.

I racked up almost 4L edge reward points within a month, so the card is useful. But I rarely get leaves, which means travel has to be always in the last minute which makes booking anything by miles very expensive.
WoW!

BTW Axis can block your edge account anytime stating "Business Travel Bookings".