• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting Millenia Upgrade from Moneyback Plus

Ares

TF Buzz
I have a Moneyback plus card (LTF) since September 2022.
Recently, I got a LE from 55k to 6.44 lakh and now I got an upgrade offer from moneyback plus to Millenia but the condition here is that the Millenia is only FYF. I mailed them to make Millenia LTF saying that my current moneyback plus is also LTF but they declined.
Any way possible to get the Millenia LTF?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I closed my Business MonkeyBack 🐒 with 1.88L limit since I couldn't get any upgrade even though I also have Tata Neu Infinity LTF with same limit. Now getting only faaltu business cards again pre-approved like BizFirst and BizGrow, those also paid. Waiting for Millennia LTF offer. Applied for Millennia offline from branch C2C but declined because of work address same as home address (I'm a self-employed blogger). After already giving me 2 credit cards, why does this idiot bank have a problem giving me Millennia and bring up the address issue is beyond me.
Change your employment status from Self employed to salaried via netbanking

If you have selected self employed in savings account profile, they will only offer business cards

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I closed my Business MonkeyBack 🐒 with 1.88L limit since I couldn't get any upgrade even though I also have Tata Neu Infinity LTF with same limit. Now getting only faaltu business cards again pre-approved like BizFirst and BizGrow, those also paid. Waiting for Millennia LTF offer. Applied for Millennia offline from branch C2C but declined because of work address same as home address (I'm a self-employed blogger). After already giving me 2 credit cards, why does this idiot bank have a problem giving me Millennia and bring up the address issue is beyond me.
How many days into closing they sent you offer