• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting Millenia Upgrade from Moneyback Plus

Ares

TF Buzz
I have a Moneyback plus card (LTF) since September 2022.
Recently, I got a LE from 55k to 6.44 lakh and now I got an upgrade offer from moneyback plus to Millenia but the condition here is that the Millenia is only FYF. I mailed them to make Millenia LTF saying that my current moneyback plus is also LTF but they declined.
Any way possible to get the Millenia LTF?

BeingIncog

TF Ace
Recently, I got a LE from 55k to 6.44 lakh and now I got an upgrade offer from moneyback plus to Millenia but the condition here is that the Millenia is only FYF. I mailed them to make Millenia LTF saying that my current moneyback plus is also LTF but they declined.
use it after 1-2 months ask again for ltf

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
55k to 6.44 lakh

Hopeless bank 💀🌝

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
First take this offer immediately...
Getting out of MB+ Padmavyuha itself is a great achievement..
As you got a very good LE ,you will not stay on Millennia for more than 1 year..
You will get your Regalia Gold by next year..or you could get Millennia as LTF after a year of good spends this year..

Best wishes

shrewdoc

TF Ace
What triggered that LE? Do you have some idea? Your usage or any other things?

Ares

TF Buzz
Can't say for sure but before LE I was using the card 1-2 times in a month, sometimes not that also.
I also have a FD of more than 12L in my salary account for approx 9 months now - I think because of this specifically I am also getting upgrade offers for their preferred banking programme. Not sure if this impacted the LE.

Ares

TF Buzz
First take this offer immediately...
Getting out of MB+ Padmavyuha itself is a great achievement..
As you got a very good LE ,you will not stay on Millennia for more than 1 year..
You will get your Regalia Gold by next year..or you could get Millennia as LTF after a year of good spends this year..

Best wishes
Seems like accepting the upgrade is a good option for now as I have searched in this forum and most of the guys are not getting any upgrades from moneyback for many years.

Trust Me

TF Ace
55k to 6.44 lakh

Hopeless bank

They were similarly "hopeless" for me too, --- with my plain vanilla Moneyback as well !

They proved to be even more hopeless when they belied my hopeful anticipation of a following upgrade offer which haven't materialized so far!

.... And mere mortals cannot hope to explain what had triggered the successive large LEs for a virtually unused card in my case! :)

I also got the same offer But as of now I have approximately 4000 points and 2000 points will be credited next month. I talked to one of the HDFC Customer Care they told me I have to redeem my points before the upgrade and the next month's points would lapse. Can someone confirm if is it true?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I also got the same offer But as of now I have approximately 4000 points and 2000 points will be credited next month. I talked to one of the HDFC Customer Care they told me I have to redeem my points before the upgrade and the next month's points would lapse. Can someone confirm if is it true?
No that's not true

Let the pending points credit. Then upgrade. Value of rewards will remain the same

Eg:- If you have 1000 RPs on MB+, you will get 250 points on Millenia, equating the value. The same can be seen while upgrading the card

No that's not true

Let the pending points credit. Then upgrade. Value of rewards will remain the same

Eg:- If you have 1000 RPs on MB+, you will get 250 points on Millenia, equating the value. The same can be seen while upgrading the card
My points will credit on I think 15 may, is there any possibility that they will remove that millenia offer

anonymuos

TF Ace
I closed my Business MonkeyBack 🐒 with 1.88L limit since I couldn't get any upgrade even though I also have Tata Neu Infinity LTF with same limit. Now getting only faaltu business cards again pre-approved like BizFirst and BizGrow, those also paid. Waiting for Millennia LTF offer. Applied for Millennia offline from branch C2C but declined because of work address same as home address (I'm a self-employed blogger). After already giving me 2 credit cards, why does this idiot bank have a problem giving me Millennia and bring up the address issue is beyond me.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
After already giving me 2 credit cards, why does this idiot bank have a problem giving me Millennia and bring up the address issue is beyond me.
They just want some silly excuse for rejection..
next time they will find another stupid reason ... they just play hard ball game .. they are exploiting their no 1 position in the industry for wrong reasons ... thats it

anonymuos

TF Ace
They just want some silly excuse for rejection..
next time they will find another stupid reason ... they just play hard ball game .. they are exploiting their no 1 position in the industry for wrong reasons ... thats it
Amen. As soon as I get Regalia, Regalia Gold or Millennia some day, I am going to ignore this idiot bank and not keep any balance in their account except bare minimum to loot their debit card. Serves them right.

Reactions: SSV