• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting rejected for every credit card?

Why you need a pinnacle cc in the first place. What so special.

Mostly for 0 forex benefits (I write blogs and need digital tools) and IndusInd Bank is near my house aur Premium account 0 amb mein mil Jaye aur kya chahiye students ko 😁

I recently got my first credit card (unsecured). Before this I have never taken a loan and never activated a BNPL service. So, my total credit history is 4 months old. But, I get rejected whatever new credit card I apply.

These are all the card I applied last month and they all are rejected instantly.
  • Axis flipkart
  • Axis Myzone
  • Axis IOCL
  • HDFC tataneu
  • Paytm SBI
  • SBI cashback
  • Indian bank rupay
  • HDFC millenia
I have been making timely payment and my credit score is 772. What might be the reason for rejection.
I was on the same boat once ....Now I have 20 active and 5 closed cards, I have 5 paid and 15 free CCs so dont worry, just wait for the right time bro. and get 2-3 card holders in advance :cool:
:cool::p:geek:

Mostly for 0 forex benefits (I write blogs and need digital tools) and IndusInd Bank is near my house aur Premium account 0 amb mein mil Jaye aur kya chahiye students ko 😁

Get on your family members name. Open account for him/her and yours too. Add yours in the family banking.

I was in same boat and yes your advise is correct, I did the same and got accepted

you mean FD backed card right in fact that is the way to fix a broken cibil for sure
Can you please explain what you mean by "way to fix broken cibil". How can a secured card help in my case

Apply via agent for easy approvals coz if you apply online it will give approval only on the basis of cibil but via agent it will give approval on the basis on Cibil/income/card to card basis
Can you help me get one. What is the criteria for pinnacle or legend?

I was on the same boat once ....Now I have 20 active and 5 closed cards, I have 5 paid and 15 free CCs so dont worry, just wait for the right time bro. and get 2-3 card holders in advance :cool:
:cool::p:geek:
How old was your credit history when you started getting approved for unsecured cards?

Salaried(30k gross) or self employed(6lac+ itr) with 700+ plus cibil have any cc above 75k limit which need to be more than 7months old

Above is needed for legend
Sir if I get a secured CC with 1 lakh limit but it gets reported as unsecured in CIBIL, is there any possibility of getting pinnacle through C2C and without income proof, my CIBIL is 772

Last edited:
Sir if I get a secured CC with 1 lakh limit but it gets reported as unsecured in CIBIL, is there any possibility of getting pinnacle through C2C and without income proof, my CIBIL is above 750
You will get a indusind cc but can't be sure for pinnacle

Thanks will wait now. There are a lot of amazing credit cards and everyone is getting them, so I was just excited as I am new to credit card world. It's really hard to wait.
Impulsive buying is dangerous...
"May be buying things like shopping
Or may be buying cards like applying"

Applying cards impulsively is harmful
You will ruin your credit health.

By the way you don't have to get all the beautiful cards in the world.
You just need the cards which are actually nessesary for your lifestyle.

Do not make your wishes your necessity.

May be my reply is not sweet, i will say a bit bitter actually. Sorry for that.
But it's actually true you should think over it.

Impulsive buying is dangerous...
"May be buying things like shopping
Or may be buying cards like applying"

Applying cards impulsively is harmful
You will ruin your credit health.

By the way you don't have to get all the beautiful cards in the world.
You just need the cards which are actually nessesary for your lifestyle.

Do not make your wishes your necessity.

May be my reply is not sweet, i will say a bit bitter actually. Sorry for that.
But it's actually true you should think over it.
I have total 14 enquiry in last 12 months. Out of those 5 are in last 3 months . 2 enquiry in the last 30 days.

How bad is it really?And is there any chance to reverse the damage I did.

Last edited:
I have total 14 enquiry in last 12 months. Out of those 5 are in last 3 months . 2 enquiry in the last 30 days.

How bad is it really?And is there any chance to reverse the damage I did.
It depends on your credit age and credit health.

If credit history is new , less than a year it's pretty bad.

If history is more than 10 years it will not be a big problem

If it's 5yrs it'll make a decrease in score

So to answer your question you have to tell us your credit age, current score, current credit accounts

Generalized answer is you should Stop immediately and don't look for any other credit option till 1year.

Use a secured loan or secured credit card with very low utilisation. Make 100% on time repayments.

In a year you must be at a good place for a new start.

So good luck.

Back