• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting rejected for every credit card?

Lordkk

TF Premier
I recently got my first credit card (unsecured). Before this I have never taken a loan and never activated a BNPL service. So, my total credit history is 4 months old. But, I get rejected whatever new credit card I apply.

These are all the card I applied last month and they all are rejected instantly.
  • Axis flipkart
  • Axis Myzone
  • Axis IOCL
  • HDFC tataneu
  • Paytm SBI
  • SBI cashback
  • Indian bank rupay
  • HDFC millenia
I have been making timely payment and my credit score is 772. What might be the reason for rejection.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I recently got my first credit card (unsecured). Before this I have never taken a loan and never activated a BNPL service. So, my total credit history is 4 months old. But, I get rejected whatever new credit card I apply.

These are all the card I applied last month and they all are rejected instantly.
  • Axis flipkart
  • Axis Myzone
  • Axis IOCL
  • HDFC tataneu
  • Paytm SBI
  • SBI cashback
  • Indian bank rupay
  • HDFC millenia
I have been making timely payment and my credit score is 772. What might be the reason for rejection.
you have answered to your question.. it take 3 month for bank to update in your cibil. so apply after 1 year for any unsecured cc. until it not pre approved then only apply. you should have stopped after 1/2 rejection.

Lordkk

TF Premier
you have answered to your question.. it take 3 month for bank to update in your cibil. so apply after 1 year for any unsecured cc. until it not pre approved then only apply. you should have stopped after 1/2 rejection.
if you mean payment details take 3 month then all the payments are already updated in the CIBIL.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
if you mean payment details take 3 month then all the payments are already updated in the CIBIL.
still won't make a difference your cibil is too young or i might say it a infant(baby) so wait for 1 year before you apply for unsecured cc. if you're in hurry or have high volume of spend.. then considered open saving account/premium account that can help for pre-approved cc.

Lordkk

TF Premier
still won't make a difference your cibil is too young or i might say it a infant(baby) so wait for 1 year before you apply for unsecured cc. if you're in hurry or have high volume of spend.. then considered open saving account/premium account that can help for pre-approved cc.
Thanks will wait now. There are a lot of amazing credit cards and everyone is getting them, so I was just excited as I am new to credit card world. It's really hard to wait.

Lordkk

TF Premier
I Applied 8 Cards In A Month
Hold On Don't Apply For Atleast Next 6 Months After That Apply for easy approval cards like Indus Or SBI Don't Apply axis They will surely reject
Thanks for replying. What SBI credit is easy to get. I don't know about Indusind but from what I have seen as few of my friends applied SBI cards are really hard to get.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Thanks will wait now. There are a lot of amazing credit cards and everyone is getting them, so I was just excited as I am new to credit card world. It's really hard to wait.
Your credit history just 4 month old
Atleast Complete 6 to 12 month then after that you can apply credit card
How can bank trust on your credit worthiness with just 4 months credit history

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for replying. What SBI credit is easy to get. I don't know about Indusind but from what I have seen as few of my friends applied SBI cards are really hard to get.
Now a days SBI Cards Issuing Easily

Previously The Difference Is Huge Between SBI And HDFC

Now In future SBI Will Emerge As Highest Card Issuer In India

The most easy card to get your hands on is indusind bank credit card if you have your income proofs even if it's your first cc or not old cibil.

The only way to apply is to via credit card sales executives like we have a software mainly for indusind application which issues credit card of indusind bank easily.

Reactions: Asi

Lordkk

TF Premier
I feel sorry for you. How would you survive here in TF for that long? Watching everyone post about different cards, bragging about their spends, and tricks.. :cry:
Thanks,
You are right it really makes me sad. that's why I rarely visit this forum. However, I am waiting patiently, no credit enquiry in November.

My next credit card application will be after 1 year in July 2024. 5 months down 7 more to go. :)

Asi

TF Neo
The most easy card to get your hands on is indusind bank credit card if you have your income proofs even if it's your first cc or not old cibil.

The only way to apply is to via credit card sales executives like we have a software mainly for indusind application which issues credit card of indusind bank easily.
How to contact them?

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

• Axis flipkart
  • Axis Myzone
  • Axis IOCL
  • HDFC tataneu
  • Paytm SBI
  • SBI cashback
  • Indian bank rupay
  • HDFC millenia
As tempting as it sounds going through threads here in TF how people got their cards with ease.

You must avoid making so many enquiries in your CIBIL, especially when its only 4 months old, you are doing more damage to your credit history than you realize. These enquiries will stay in your report for 3 years and may also hamper your future chances.

Lordkk

TF Premier

So, I couldn't control myself and applied for axis flipkart card on Jan 20 and it's conditionally approved. I did Vkyc on Jan 20.

After this I thought if axis approved my card Indusind will be an easy one. But they instantly rejected my application for legend card.

This seems a little weird. But may be indusind in not approving card easily anymore.

I was in same boat and yes your advise is correct, I did the same and got accepted

Get a secured CC any amount but get one and apply for a card once it hits your CIBIL.

you mean FD backed card right in fact that is the way to fix a broken cibil for sure

So, I couldn't control myself and applied for axis flipkart card on Jan 20 and it's conditionally approved. I did Vkyc on Jan 20.

After this I thought if axis approved my card Indusind will be an easy one. But they instantly rejected my application for legend card.

This seems a little weird. But may be indusind in not approving card easily anymore.
Apply via agent for easy approvals coz if you apply online it will give approval only on the basis of cibil but via agent it will give approval on the basis on Cibil/income/card to card basis