• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting rejected for every credit card?

It depends on your credit age and credit health.

If credit history is new , less than a year it's pretty bad.

If history is more than 10 years it will not be a big problem

If it's 5yrs it'll make a decrease in score

So to answer your question you have to tell us your credit age, current score, current credit accounts

Generalized answer is you should Stop immediately and don't look for any other credit option till 1year.

Use a secured loan or secured credit card with very low utilisation. Make 100% on time repayments.

In a year you must be at a good place for a new start.

So good luck.
I have total 3 credit card from ICICI with 50k shared limit. I got my oldest credit card in aug 2023. last month my score was 779 but today it is 772.

I have total 3 credit card from ICICI with 50k shared limit. I got my oldest credit card in aug 2023. last month my score was 779 but today it is 772.
It fluctuates always, that's not a big deal. One good thing is that ICICI cards with shared limits reflect separately on your credit report, giving you an effective CL for future banks of 1.5L instead of 50k.

So your credit age is very less. You should not have added that much enquiry. There may be a slight decrease in time but if you use your cards responsibility with low utilisation you will be good.

Don't worry much but please don't add any new enquiry at least in six months. Preferably 1year recommended.

Because if you again apply in the meantime and card is approved your limit will be very less if not rejected.

So use your existing cards with fun and repay in time. After a year you will be good to go.

So your credit age is very less. You should not have added that much enquiry. There may be a slight decrease in time but if you use your cards responsibility with low utilisation you will be good.

Don't worry much but please don't add any new enquiry at least in six months. Preferably 1year recommended.

Because if you again apply in the meantime and card is approved your limit will be very less if not rejected.

So use your existing cards with fun and repay in time. After a year you will be good to go.
Thanks for the advice. Will try to keep myself away from technofino and applying new card.

is it possible to remove credit inquires?

Thanks for the advice. Will try to keep myself away from technofino and applying new card.

is it possible to remove credit inquires?
No brother, unfortunately they can't be removed.

But they will not affect much after a year or two. So don't worry much or blame yourself. Everyone learns by mistake. Now you know the right one to do. Credit cards are just a mere payment method and with a slow and steady strategy you will achieve multiple cards with times.

There is so much more to life. So have fun and live life.

//Good Luck//

Back