• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gosats app - Free Credit Card to bank via UPI & Earn Credit Card Cashback

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Gosats app - Free Credit Card to bank via UPI and Earn Credit Card Cashback:

Arindam share this video -

Gosats app now enabled UPI QR scan & pay option -
Note - Credit card loading option is available everyday 9 am to 6 pm only.

New Users - load Rs100*5 times through UPI and Credit card option will enabled in your account.

Many other post available here on technofino about Gosats, read all details there.

Scan & pay option here -

Max you can pay Rs2000 every time (also pay to your bank UPI QR).

Update the app to get this option and if Scan & pay option is still not showing then wait 14-15 working days. Soon rollout to all users.

gosats.webp

First time try Rs100 -

gosats proof.webp

Max you can pay Rs2000 per transactions (also pay to your bank UPI QR) -

2k proof.webp

Gosats app - Free Credit Card to bank via UPI and Earn Credit Card Cashback:

Arindam share this video -

Gosats app now enabled UPI QR scan & pay option -
Note - Credit card loading option is available everyday 9 am to 6 pm only.

New Users - load Rs100*5 times through UPI and Credit card option will enabled in your account.

Many other post available here on technofino about Gosats, read all details there.

Scan & pay option here -

Max you can pay Rs2000 every time (also pay to your bank UPI QR).

Update the app to get this option and if Scan & pay option is still not showing then wait 14-15 working days. Soon rollout to all users.

View attachment 69089

First time try Rs100 -

View attachment 69090

Max you can pay Rs2000 per transactions (also pay to your bank UPI QR) -

View attachment 69091

Thanks but this option is not available in my app yet. I am using latest version of app though. Btw You said third party apps are not allowed to use wallet on UPI service then how is this app working?

Thanks but this option is not available in my app yet. I am using latest version of app though. Btw You said third party apps are not allowed to use wallet on UPI service then how is this app working?
Yes, i think Gosats app using 3rd party UPI payout thing.

You will not get any Wallet UPI etc.

Many wallets offer Wallet to bank transfer option through IMPS/NEFT etc, similarly you can also use UPI Payout option to withdraw wallet to bank/merchant via UPI payout.

i am using gosats for some months now, but this scan and pay is not yet available for me, looks like it is not available for everyone as of now, it is in initial phase
Yes, it's not available for everyone. It seems they just started implementing it. In the last iOS update, the description mentioned about the QR code feature but is still not present in the app. As Arindam Baba said, it may take 14–15 days to fully implement.

There was one time, when this card used to work on nobroker for rental payments. This card also didn't charge for CC loads. Nobroker used to charge only 125rs for 50k rent payment. So used this card effectively for 6 months and didn't load one month and they called asking the reason, I said not using it cos there are other options for me, they immediately offered me a full refund of the joining fee of 999 and made me come back till no broker stopped approving the go-sats card.

There was one time, when this card used to work on nobroker for rental payments. This card also didn't charge for CC loads. Nobroker used to charge only 125rs for 50k rent payment. So used this card effectively for 6 months and didn't load one month and they called asking the reason, I said not using it cos there are other options for me, they immediately offered me a full refund of the joining fee of 999 and made me come back till no broker stopped approving the go-sats card.
Solo traveller 😉.

Back