• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added):

Payzapp has launched wallet upi services for iphone users. One person told he loaded Rs 1 lakh and successfully able to pay Rs 99950 to merchant qr code, you can use if you want free credit card to bank.

Monthly payzapp load limit is 2 lakh and i think ( not sure) daily wallet upi limit is Rs 1 lakh, first try with small amount.

Android/iphone user -

scan merchant UPI QR and enter amount

next screen click on drop down arrow and choose Payzapp wallet UPI.

Option lane ka trick, use latest version app or beta app -

Just open app and scan merchant qr and close try 2-3 times and reopen you will get Payzapp Wallet UPI option on drop down arrow.

Loot tips: Buy zingoy RuPay gift card using 5% SBI Cashback credit card.

2% extra charges and 3% effectively profit. Use Zingoy RuPay gift card on Payzapp Wallet load.

imagepicker061AD282-5DCF-444E-BC06-B879A0CC703C-91204-00000CFA039165AE.webp
imagepickerD730CA8E-FCF7-4373-BBC5-0D6D3BAE63FB-91204-00000CF9EF262DAB.webp

imagepicker97AE9838-03E5-46A6-B088-63F8090A7B7B-91204-00000CF9E05E9797.webp

Last edited:
Both of u, is there any such expense/deduction loophole for ltcg/stcg sector people
Govt is like full risk is ours by putting capital in to market but once profit earned they f**k us by income tax
There are only few ways to earn tax free income, Capital market is not one of the. Some known ways to me are:

1. Electoral Bonds
2. CC cashbacks.

Last edited:
Both of u, is there any such expense/deduction loophole for ltcg/stcg sector people
Govt is like full risk is ours by putting capital in to market but once profit earned they f**k us by income tax
I heard that in US, Govt put proposal for tax on unrealized capital gains, somewhere like 30-44% or something...

Its like you are paying tax even before you made any profit. Thats scary as .....

My payzapp wallet not working with upi, scan and pay or any transaction for past 5 days. I created ticket and daily they are saying "we are working on this issue."

When I try to do the transaction it's saying random error such as your daily limit reached or authentication error.

Anybody faced similar issues?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-23-09-35-36-282_com.hdfcbank.payzapp.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-23-09-35-36-282_com.hdfcbank.payzapp.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 34
My payzapp wallet not working with upi, scan and pay or any transaction for past 5 days. I created ticket and daily they are saying "we are working on this issue."

When I try to do the transaction it's saying random error such as your daily limit reached or authentication error.

A new version is available in playstore.
Also try uninstalling and reinstalling

You can't pay CC bills using Payzapp wallet money directly. Use wallet UPI at CRED app.

Last edited:
I tried these two options. They are accepting there is issue going on in customer care.
Actually I used 1L from wallet. Thay's why I am not able to do more I think. Why customer care is not finding this for last 7 days?. I think they didn't do anything for my ticket and giving same replies daily saying we are looking into the issue. Worst Customer care.

actually i found payzapp cc to be knowledgeable when compared to other. There is a monthly expense limit of 1 lac for payzapp wallet upi transactions. the transactions tab doesn't show all payments especially wallet upi payment request transactions hence there will be discrepancy. We can add more than 1 lac but cant expend more than 1 lac via wallet upi. They explained everything via call to me when i raised tkt.

actually i found payzapp cc to be knowledgeable when compared to other. There is a monthly expense limit of 1 lac for payzapp wallet upi transactions. the transactions tab doesn't show all payments especially wallet upi payment request transactions hence there will be discrepancy. We can add more than 1 lac but cant expend more than 1 lac via wallet upi. They explained everything via call to me when i raised tkt.
I also got that call. But, she didn't ask any clarification about the issue. She said, just uninstall and reinstall then the issue will go. I replied i already did that. The she said will forwarded the issue to backend team and i have to wait.

I also got that call. But, she didn't ask any clarification about the issue. She said, just uninstall and reinstall then the issue will go. I replied i already did that. The she said will forwarded the issue to backend team and i have to wait.
Issue solved..?.new month limit reset?tried this month?

Issue solved..?.new month limit reset?tried this month?
Yes. It's working now. I raised issue on 23rd. Attached screenshot as solution that Got 30th. Again no mention about 1l per month debit limit. But this is the issue.

Also, they closed this ticket after this reply. I am not able to continue this thread.

We can load upto 2l per month. Right? What is the purpose of 2L in and only 1L out? Due to this my 50k stuck there for 12 days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-02-21-38-21-077_com.hdfcbank.payzapp.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-02-21-38-21-077_com.hdfcbank.payzapp.webp
    396.7 KB · Views: 19
Back