• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Ace with friends gpay invite!!

pesmessi

TF Neo
Hello everyone,
I successfully got axis ace credit card from my friend's Google pay invite. I never got invite in my own gpay, I was trying for more than 3-4months.
- My friend was using gpay for all his transactions/ bills and he had axis offer banner.
- With his email and his mobile I used my details and filled the form.
- All details were mine but mobile number and email was his.
- For video kyc it was supposed to be open from gpay only, url link wouldnt work, I told him to send me vkyc url as he was in another city.
- As link wouldn't open, I had to login his gpay account with his gmail as well as number, so was able to do vkyc and completed it.
- After 2 days got card delivery msg on friends mobile and was delivered to my address in 3-4 days.
- To create CC Pin my friend logged in axis mobile from his phone and created.
- I wanted to update mobile number but may be it was axis rule or something there was error to update mobile for like 6-7 days.
- Tried customer care etc but after a week was able to update the number from axis app.

Now I finally have best combo axis Ace for offline, and Sbi cashback for online usage!!!

Hello everyone,
I successfully got axis ace credit card from my friend's Google pay invite. I never got invite in my own gpay, I was trying for more than 3-4months.
- My friend was using gpay for all his transactions/ bills and he had axis offer banner.
- For video kyc it was supposed to be open from gpay only, url link wouldnt work, I told him to send me vkyc url as he was in another city.
- As link wouldn't open, I had to login his gpay account with his gmail as well as number, so was able to do vkyc and completed it.
- After 2 days got card delivery msg on friends mobile and was delivered to my address in 3-4 days.
- I wanted to update mobile number but may be it was axis rule or something there was error to update mobile for like 6-7 days.
- Tried customer care etc but after a week was able to update the number from axis app.

Now I finally have best combo axis Ace for offline, and Sbi cashback for online usage!!!
A friend in need is a friend indeed. Now I understand what this quote means. 🤣
Congrats mate!

Hi,
I was thinking of applying for Axis Ace, but never got the banner. Today I checked with a close friend and she has the banner and 'Get a credit card' button in manage money Gpay.

Can i apply from her account? Do they take 'name' from GooglePay Account or can we enter Name, PAN, Mobile etc. in a form after clicking on the button?
Has anybody applied from someone else's account?

Does the banner go away after sometime? because I'm planning to apply after 15 days.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

How did the courier service guy contact you for card delivery? The mobile number will be your friend's and the delivery guy would have contacted him first, right?

Back