• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Infinia invite, but online application gets stuck

bulldozer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been offered FYF Infinia Metal. I get this option if I go to offers after logging in to my bank account or using other means of HDFC card application online.
This is the flow;
Enter Mobile number + DOB
I am offered Infinia
I select that and click proceed
It takes address and employment details
asks me to log in using either debit card or my customer id I have tried both and once I provide these details, the process is stuck. The next page never loads nor any status message comes up. This has been going on for the last 3 days. Tried from Mobile, laptop browsers, and also the Android app.

Today I get a call from customer care asking me why I did not proceed. I told them the issue and he asked me to do it then under his guidance but the story is the same. He has asked me to visit any nearby branch to make the application.
I might do it this week. But any idea why this may be happening?

Meanwhile in between, yesterday Infinia had gone off the list of cards under offer and was replaced by Swiggy. But I did not apply for that. later Infinia came back.
Also tried contacting the RM by giving miss call to the number HDFC has provided. Received an SMS saying RM will call but it has not yet happened

I have been offered FYF Infinia Metal. I get this option if I go to offers after logging in to my bank account or using other means of HDFC card application online.
This is the flow;
Enter Mobile number + DOB
I am offered Infinia
I select that and click proceed
It takes address and employment details
asks me to log in using either debit card or my customer id I have tried both and once I provide these details, the process is stuck. The next page never loads nor any status message comes up. This has been going on for the last 3 days. Tried from Mobile, laptop browsers, and also the Android app.

Today I get a call from customer care asking me why I did not proceed. I told them the issue and he asked me to do it then under his guidance but the story is the same. He has asked me to visit any nearby branch to make the application.
I might do it this week. But any idea why this may be happening?

Meanwhile in between, yesterday Infinia had gone off the list of cards under offer and was replaced by Swiggy. But I did not apply for that. later Infinia came back.
Also tried contacting the RM by giving miss call to the number HDFC has provided. Received an SMS saying RM will call but it has not yet happened
You can check your RM's contact details in mobilebanking->Menu->Classic/preferred/imperia logo

The exact same issue happened with me. Apply through this link, it should work: https://apply.hdfcbank.com/vivid/ccuiux_new#CC-Login
Thanks. I actually had gone ahead and applied to Regalia Gold thinking that I could try for Infinia sometime later. The above link appears different from whatever I tried till now, but since my card application is open, it is not allowing me right now. I will check once I receive and activate the card.

I am also getting upgrade to FYF Infinia Metal Card, earlier it was showing Regalia Gold. HDFC is in spree now for offering Infinia Card, is it getting devalued soon?

Last edited:
I am also getting upgrade to FYF Infinia Metal Card, earlier it was showing Regalia Gold. HDFC is in spree now for offering Infinia Card, is it getting devalued soon?
That's great. Are you planning to take ?
If you don't mind sharing, can you please let us know your CL and approximate spends ? Thanks

That's great. Are you planning to take ?
If you don't mind sharing, can you please let us know your CL and approximate spends ? Thanks
Joining fees is huge, never used a card with fees above 1.5k will still think about it. Spends are not big although i have spent around 1.5 lacs plus on HDFC card this year. Never spent that much previously. CL is 8.19 lacs.

Back