• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got invite for hdfc preferred

Nishan11

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have HDFC Tata Neu credit card. Got in June 2023.

Today morning sent itr by email for Limit increase.

And in evening received email about invitation for" Preferred banking program."

I don't have other banking relation with them apart from Tata Neu card.

I have salary account with SBI & normal saving account with Bank of Baroda.

Should I join this? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG-20231012-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20231012-WA0004.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 197
D
I thought it is only for SB account holders..
Anyway, take it nothing to lose... I am intersted to see what happens when you get into Preferred as a CC holder only..
No harm in taking this, it is free of cost and a few perks, like better upgrade offers..

I thought it is only for SB account holders..
Anyway, take it nothing to lose... I am intersted to see what happens when you get into Preferred as a CC holder only..
No harm in taking this, it is free of cost and a few perks, like better upgrade offers..
Free of cost means , no need maintain balance ?

Got same email (note : had smax acc with hdfc which closed few months ago now hold only cc (infinity and millennia).
Should i re open account again ?anyways i was thinking too in coming days,will i get preffered type?any experience anyone for similar case?

Got same email (note : had smax acc with hdfc which closed few months ago now hold only cc (infinity and millennia).
Should i re open account again ?anyways i was thinking too in coming days,will i get preffered type?any experience anyone for similar case?
Why did you close it before ?? and
why do you want it now.. what has changed between then and now?

Back