• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got invite for hdfc preferred

Nishan11

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have HDFC Tata Neu credit card. Got in June 2023.

Today morning sent itr by email for Limit increase.

And in evening received email about invitation for" Preferred banking program."

I don't have other banking relation with them apart from Tata Neu card.

I have salary account with SBI & normal saving account with Bank of Baroda.

Should I join this? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG-20231012-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20231012-WA0004.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 197
I just wanted to update everyone who received an "Exclusive Invite" from HDFC Bank for Preferred, Classic, or Imperia banking ( the one who just had a credit card with HDFC BANK ). It turns out it was just a regular email and not an exclusive offer. I confirmed this with my branch deputy manager, who informed me that we must fulfill the eligibility criteria for respective upgrades. If we had maintained the required balance across our savings account, then our account would have been upgraded within 30 days. Without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, they cannot upgrade our account.

Can you pls send email you sent itr
Hi,

I have HDFC Tata Neu credit card. Got in June 2023.

Today morning sent itr by email for Limit increase.

And in evening received email about invitation for" Preferred banking program."

I don't have other banking relation with them apart from Tata Neu card.

I have salary account with SBI & normal saving account with Bank of Baroda.

Should I join this? Any suggestions? Thank you.

I just wanted to update everyone who received an "Exclusive Invite" from HDFC Bank for Preferred, Classic, or Imperia banking ( the one who just had a credit card with HDFC BANK ). It turns out it was just a regular email and not an exclusive offer. I confirmed this with my branch deputy manager, who informed me that we must fulfill the eligibility criteria for respective upgrades. If we had maintained the required balance across our savings account, then our account would have been upgraded within 30 days. Without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, they cannot upgrade our account.
You should exchange some mails. They'll do something

Then just once deposit 1L or 2L for classic and preferred and tell them to upgrade it.

I got invite for HDFC preferred banking.( told that they will convert my account to preferred within 30 days after opening the acc with that link)
Although I don’t have any savings account with HDFC ( only credit card) .
Q. Should I opt it?
I cant maintain 2lakhs.

Attachments

• IMG_0125.jpeg
    IMG_0125.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back