• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got invite for hdfc preferred

Nishan11

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have HDFC Tata Neu credit card. Got in June 2023.

Today morning sent itr by email for Limit increase.

And in evening received email about invitation for" Preferred banking program."

I don't have other banking relation with them apart from Tata Neu card.

I have salary account with SBI & normal saving account with Bank of Baroda.

Should I join this? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG-20231012-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20231012-WA0004.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 197
Why did you close it before ?? and
why do you want it now.. what has changed between then and now?
They were not able to deactivate auto sweep in facility on my saving max acc,reached twitter,product head etc still nothing eventually branch manager asked to close acc and re open new after few months and yes i want this acc for platinum dc 1% and i dont wanna keep 25k stuck hence looking for classic/pref now

Reactions: SSV
You don’t want to keep 25k in sb account and you want to have classic or preferred…
Do you want to keep any FDs?
Well we all know once we get classic/pref they dont downgrade so even if my bal goes to 0 often i dont think they gonna charge (happened with many of us) hence all these efforts

Reactions: SSV
Well we all know once we get classic/pref they dont downgrade so even if my bal goes to 0 often i dont think they gonna charge (happened with many of us) hence all these efforts
They do downgrade & then charge for debit card as 750+gst & maintenance charges as well.
Keep a check on it & maintain 40-50k in classic then it won't be downgraded .
Can maintain in Preferrred as well in accordance.

Hi Guys, Hope you all are doing well!

I currently hold Tata Neu Plus Credit Card with HDFC BANK and had no banking relationship with them before this invite, then I too got the same email on 12 December, and on 13 December I went ahead and created a savings a/c with them using the unique invite link, did vkyc next day on 14 December.
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 7.54.55 PM.png

It's been almost 2 weeks and they have not upgraded my a/c to preferred as claimed by them!

For this, I also sent an email to them on 22 December and got this reply from them :

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 8.02.13 PM.png

Don't know whether this is the reply I should get ( a physical upgrade process ) or I should get an automatic upgrade to Preferred.

Can someone confirm(if you can otherwise confirm from your RM ) if I need to follow this process or do I need to fulfill some criterion?

I currently hold Tata Neu Plus Credit Card with HDFC BANK and had no banking relationship with them before this invite, then I too got the same email on 12 December, and on 13 December I went ahead and created a savings a/c with them using the unique invite link, did vkyc next day on 14 December.
View attachment 38590

It's been almost 2 weeks and they have not upgraded my a/c to preferred as claimed by them!

For this, I also sent an email to them on 22 December and got this reply from them :

View attachment 38591

Don't know whether this is the reply I should get ( a physical upgrade process ) or I should get an automatic upgrade to Preferred.

Can someone confirm(if you can otherwise confirm from your RM ) if I need to follow this process or do I need to fulfill some criterion?
Did you give upgrade consent via Eva bot?

Did you give upgrade consent via Eva bot?
Nope, I got no Eva bot popup since I had no banking relationship with HDFC and I accepted this invite which after clicking the invite link, forwarded me to a page where they wanted me to create a savings a/c with them and they promised to upgrade the a/c within 30 days of a/c opening! but for 14 days no updates from them whatsoever.

Nope, I got no Eva bot popup since I had no banking relationship with HDFC and I accepted this invite which after clicking the invite link, forwarded me to a page where they wanted me to create a savings a/c with them and they promised to upgrade the a/c within 30 days of a/c opening! but for 14 days no updates from them whatsoever.
Can you try from that link again? Because Now that you have savings account it should work

View attachment 38590

View attachment 38591

Visit your branch, and show them the mail recd. And ask them to send invitation link on sms. Once accepted it will be upgraded within 24hrs.

Yes, if branch denies, then complaint to grievance. Only branch can upgrade( if no offer appears in netbanking)
Ok thanks, will try this way and visit my branch in free time and ask for upgrading my a/c based on the invite email! If branch denies then escalate to grievance or higher department!

So should i ask directly to branch manager?

Back