• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Legend
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

Do consider below points before opting for new enquiry and entry in your CIBIL report.

Ace Features:

Online -

- 10% off during axis sales + 2%
- Bill payment - 5% (Electricity, water, gas, LPG and broadband, DTH and mobile recharges through Google Pay*)
- Swiggy, Zomato and Ola** 4%

Offline - 2%

Cashback shall not be eligible for following,
o Fuel Spends
o EMI related transactions
o Wallet loading transactions
o Cash advances
o Rent related transactions
o Gold/jewelry items and insurance premium

Few notes regarding Features:

Not much useful for...

- Swiggy/Zomato - always has >4% ex. 100rs. offer most of the time.

- Electricity/gas/LPG - 10% discount on amazon pay with IndusInd/BOB (upto 500) or with amazonpay voucher (~5%+ if purchased properly).

- Broadband - Usually a year pack gives 10-20% with some additional benefits (1 or 2 months free for 12 months pack).

- Mobile Recharges - Usually a year pack comes with a discount of 15-20% (ex. airtel 2% instant discount + 10%+ discount compared to quarterly packs).

(Combine both Broadband and Mobile Recharges with amazon pay/paytm coupons or offer for extra benefit).

- DTH - Usually a year pack comes with a discount of 10-20% depends on negotiating skills.

- Not useful for Grocery/Departmental Stores/Movies/Dining (compared with other cards, e-vouchers, and better offers).

----
To recover 590Rs. with
5% = 11,800
2% = 29,500
have to spend on this card (provided no other benefit or discount with other cards which increases this spend amount considering effective rate).

Note: Above consideration user has other cards like AU/BOB/SBI Cashback or equivalent cards and must be used for personal use and not for commercial purpose.

Note: Above consideration if someone paid < 3000 electricity bill.
Paytm wallet load is eligible for cashback if merchant name shows Paytm Noida 🙂

What is the process for Airtel card from airtel thanks app? Income docs, address proof, and verification happens or instant? Here person doesn't have Axis account and good CIBIL score only.
Income docs- No
Address proof- No
Verification- No
Just fill the application and complete the VKYC. Card won't get generated instantly but after 3-4 working days.

If you've good credit score and you are able to fill the application (as most of the ppl are not getting invite), then it'll get approved most probably.

Income docs- No
Address proof- No
Verification- No
Just fill the application and complete the VKYC. Card won't get generated instantly but after 3-4 working days.

If you've good credit score and you are able to fill the application (as most of the ppl are not getting invite), then it'll get approved most probably.
As I have started to use Airtel app with UPI now, if I get invite, will Axis approve it? as I recently got ACE.

Cashback shall not be eligible for following,
o Fuel Spends
o EMI related transactions
o Wallet loading transactions
o Cash advances
o Rent related transactions
o Gold/jewelry items and insurance premium

Official no.

If there are some tricks, you might get.
Sir plz share if any trick...my insurer not on amazon as well

Amazon doesn't allow electricity bill payment of >15k through vouchers/credit cards.
Also the max bill that can be paid is 25k, it doesn't allow more than that.

On GPay the limit is 1 Lakh (Flat 5% cashback using ace) i.e. paying 1 bill of just 12k recovers your fees.(waived off on spending 2 Lakhs)

I applied when GPay was offering 500 cashback on approval of card and joining fee waived on spending just 10k within 45 days.
This effectively made my card free for atleast 2 years.

P.S. if you have high utility bills, this is a no nonsense card. Also flat 2% on each spend (except fuel, wallet etc.) makes the deal even sweeter.
Is it 10k or 15k limit for bill payment through amazon gift card balance?

Back