• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Legend
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community đź’•.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

I wanted Ace a lot but now I feel I have no use for it. I use SBI CB for utility through Amazon which gives me 5%. And for offline I use junio prepaid card which gives me 1.5-2% back. According to my offline spending Ace has no use for me.

Reactions: AsB
Only problem with address proof, current address proof for the applicant not available, so checking about what is the requirement in KYC?

Also, any idea about income requirement, how much needed or show if conditionally approved?
They don't ask current address proof. They just need our PAN card photo in vkyc.

Income requirements is same as Axis Flipkart card i.e. 15k pm for salaried and 30k pm for self employed. Should be slightly more than that.

@Patil007 @Chaitanya-a

Sir To apply for Ace card, invitation is showing in my gpay application. But currently I am at my work place which is non servicable pincode area for Axis Card.
So if I apply from here now, will I get problem while doing video kyc as a location permission required while doing Video KYC.

@Patil007 @Chaitanya-a

Sir To apply for Ace card, invitation is showing in my gpay application. But currently I am at my work place which is non servicable pincode area for Axis Card.
So if I apply from here now, will I get problem while doing video kyc as a location permission required while doing Video KYC.
When you are going home?

I think location matters as they confirm location as well.

Video kyc is replacement of Physical verification where your identity and address verification done.

So, Video kyc also your Identity using PAN and location verification done.

:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community đź’•.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)
Hey did they ask for any income docs ? and are able to see card instantly. Axis rejected my applications inspite of having good credit history multiple times :(

@Patil007

I am going to home may be after 20 days & the fear is meanwhile the offer will lapse.
That is the problem sir. My permanent & residential address is in Thane which is serviceable for Axis & also most of the credit card issuing banks. But as I got transfer here which is non-serviceable area for most of cards including Axis.

@Patil007

I am going to home may be after 20 days & the fear is meanwhile the offer will lapse.
That is the problem sir. My permanent & residential address is in Thane which is serviceable for Axis & also most of the credit card issuing banks. But as I got transfer here which is non-serviceable area for most of cards including Axis.
Hmm. I am also not sure on this this.

@Batmanbaba @Wealth is my birth right!

thanks, applied airtel card and completed VKYC with only PAN.

current status is "your credit card application is conditionally approved".

any idea about next process or any physical verification?
No physical verification happened in my case even though that was my first axis card with no prior relationship. Since everything is completed by your side, you might get tracking details by next 2-3 days.

I applied on 22nd and got the card on 30th. I have activated the card through the axis app. However, I will say the integration with Airtel is very poor. On the airtel app, it is still showing the card is under review and come back to activate the card. RBL Zomato Classic credit card integration in Zomato app is remarkable and transparent.

I used the credit card to pay my postpaid bill today. While payment we need to choose the offer on the payment page which says 25% off for the airtel axis card. I chose and it asked for card details. After entering the first 6 digits of the card, the offer was removed and got the error - "offer applicable on airtel axis bank credit cards. you can proceed without offer." The app is not recognizing the credit card. However, I reapplied the offer and kept entering the card detail and made the payment as I can raise a dispute later for this. Anyone else also faced the same problem? Is there any way around?

I also used the option to save the card details during the payment but can't see the card in their payment methods page.

Attachments

• FntAzewaEAItVyY.jpg
    FntAzewaEAItVyY.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: AsB
I applied on 22nd and got the card on 30th. I have activated the card through the axis app. However, I will say the integration with Airtel is very poor. On the airtel app, it is still showing the card is under review and come back to activate the card. RBL Zomato Classic credit card integration in Zomato app is remarkable and transparent.

I used the credit card to pay my postpaid bill today. While payment we need to choose the offer on the payment page which says 25% off for the airtel axis card. I chose and it asked for card details. After entering the first 6 digits of the card, the offer was removed and got the error - "offer applicable on airtel axis bank credit cards. you can proceed without offer." The app is not recognizing the credit card. However, I reapplied the offer and kept entering the card detail and made the payment as I can raise a dispute later for this. Anyone else also faced the same problem? Is there any way around?

I also used the option to save the card details during the payment but can't see the card in their payment methods page.
It doesn't matter whether you apply offer or not. Cashback will be given based on merchant irrespective of offer.
If you're doing for Airtel payments, it will show Airtel Gurgaon merchant. Then you'll get 25% cashback.
If you're doing for utility bill payments, it'll show Airtel Mumbai merchant. Then you'll get 10% cashback.
So don't worry.

Back