• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Got my Magnus approved FYF

Just wanted to let u guys know how happy I am to get my magnus approved.
I had a salary account in Hdfc so i asked them to issue Infinia LTF, they denied even FYF and said it can not be issued to u.
I contacted Axis to fund 2 lakhs and open priority account with them, and requested them to get me MAGNUS metal FYF. They asked me to submit statement of any credit card with more than 4 lakh limit.
I submitted my icici amazon pay card.
Got it approved and will receive it in another 3 days

Attachments

• IMG_6988.jpeg
    IMG_6988.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 118

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had a salary account in Hdfc so i asked them to issue Infinia LTF, they denied even FYF and said it can not be issued to u.
I contacted Axis to fund 2 lakhs and open priority account with them, and requested them to get me MAGNUS metal FYF. They asked me to submit statement of any credit card with more than 4 lakh limit.
Is this 2 Lak account opening for to get magnus FYF? Or an actual need of an account in axis?

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you let us know the medium of your communication with the bank? Email/phone/RM?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
isn't that easy even in tier 3
What things u did for made it possible? I can see only this statement and the first word u mentioned as "Simply", Bro just enjoy the benefits that u got as LTF, we are happy that someone did it, but don't comment out everywhere that I got it LTF, already there was a post u recorded clear.
simply went in branch asked the agent to get it ltf and he applied and got ltf card within 3 days

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What things u did for made it possible? I can see only this statement and the first word u mentioned as "Simply", Bro just enjoy the benefits that u got as LTF, we are happy that someone did it, but don't comment out everywhere that I got it LTF, already there was a post u recorded clear.
Had mentioned every detail but had to get it deleted by mods as I got a lot of messages from senior members of axis people being present in the group. Hope you understand and comprehend