• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia GOT INFINIA FYF

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
would not suggest any investment routes via ULIP which has helped few to procure it as LTF as has been reported in past few months.
Who are they?
And how many other than me who got it LTF after getting FYF via ULIP

There are about 3 guys that I am aware of who got Infinia metal LTF, but they got Inifinia thru other routes , not thru ULIP....

Last edited:

jaisinghal

TF Buzz
Infinia is tricky to be converted to LTF nowadays.

BM and other heads can try to do it, but why should they do it for you?

I would not suggest any investment routes (like ULIP) which has helped few to procure it as LTF as has been reported in past few months.

You can find query similar to yours here:

My rm is useless, he straight away refused for infinia also, let alone LTF, was asking for fd for 10-12 lakhs minimum and said it would be fd backed.

magnusfan

TF Buzz
My perspective on Infinia:
-For fyf lookers: Spend 3L in 90 days and it's fyf
-For yearly fees: If one can't spend the 10L per annum required for annual fee waiver, HDFC offers equivalent points - get Tanishq vouchers and invest (hit will only be the taxes paid)

_amit_

TF Premier
Who are they?
And how many other than me who got it LTF after getting FYF via ULIP

There are about 3 guys that I am aware of who got Infinia metal LTF, but they got Inifinia thru other routes , not thru ULIP....
On this forum via ULIP, I know only one (You). Though I was not aware that you got it FYF before converting it to LTF. I just saw a comment where you mentioned LTF.

One I got to know from some other online place i don't remember anymore, probably a comment on reddit? not sure right now.

One story was shared by a CC agent who mentioned about a BM helping out someone when a customer got health insurance of big amount for a family.

Edit: SSV has mentioned his LTF details below. Other instances are hear say and should be taken as that only.

This year, besides commission based products, there are few who reported LTF which could be the ones you mentioned knowing.
I think one user mentioned it getting LTF which could be accidental LTF, who knows.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
On this forum via ULIP, I know only one (You). Though I was not aware that you got it FYF before converting it to LTF. I just saw a comment where you mentioned LTF.

One I got to know from some other online place i don't remember anymore, probably a comment on reddit? not sure right now.

One story was shared by a CC agent who mentioned about a BM helping out someone when a customer got health insurance of big amount for a family.

This year, besides commission based products, there are few who reported LTF which could be the ones you mentioned knowing.
I think one user mentioned it getting LTF which could be accidental LTF, who knows.

Infinia thru ULIP gives Metal FYF only. Never LTF...
And other persons who got LTF also because of their personal circumstances...

I just want to make it clear that infinia thru ULIP never gives LTF...

It would give a false hope to the readers if you mention ULIP Infinia gives Metal LTF...
Just want to clear the air

_amit_

TF Premier
My rm is useless, he straight away refused for infinia also, let alone LTF, was asking for fd for 10-12 lakhs minimum and said it would be fd backed.
This happened because you had expectations from RM.

Once you spend few time in this forum, you will not worry what RM says and might eventually gain a lot about product details than they might not even be aware of.

Its all about timing. You will find people who got Infinia LTF in covid times when HDFC was handing it out to anyone it seems.

Regardless, if you think you can get it LTF, try. But I would suggest to be at peace with what you got as it is not worth the effort

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In that case, I exclude you.

It should be mentioned that there are grey areas as not all details are shared by everyone on how things got into motion. Could be relationship and charm ;)
May be yes , may be NO...
But Onething is clear , not many out there are as transparent as myself....

_amit_

TF Premier
May be yes , may be NO...
But Onething is clear , not many out there are as transparent as myself....
Thats why I have edited my previous post to mentioned that these instances are not known as is to me and should be taken as that only.

One thing is quite clear that LTF possibility is getting negligible with time for Infinia.

Animal

TF Premier
I don’t understand why people chase Infinia LTF. Net fees is only GST part (2250) which can be recovered easily by just spending 13500 on SmartBuy 5X.

The benefits of this card outweigh the annual fees.

Even after few devaluations, this card is still most rewarding card.

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don’t understand why people chase Infinia LTF. Net fees is only GST part (2250) which can be recovered easily
Bcoz most people like you don't understand that it would only take an email from HDFC with updated PDF to take away this benefit any day.

Why do you all feel that this benefit is gonna stay forever? (Magnus ko itni jaldi bhul gaye kya?)

Reactions: SSV