• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got SBI Cashback Card, Finally!!!

Will this not consider as overlimit or SBI allows this?
I wil let someone else answer this

Anyone tell me any way to know SBI cashback for a txn before statement generation.
I think no way

Merchant name was Zingoy Rewards Private Limited in SMS while www.zingoy.com on otp page.

I think yes, check this thread and the google sheet for proof. Contibute to the sheet if you use a new website and get 5% from SBI CB

I wil let someone else answer this

I think no way

I think yes, check this thread and the google sheet for proof. Contibute to the sheet if you use a new website and get 5% from SBI CB
I already checked the list and google spreadsheet last week, even before getting card. Made my mind to contibute to it in future wherever I will use.

Thanks for your reply. I will wait till Aug 5 to know whether it provides with Private Limited as PVT LTD is confirmed in that list.

I already checked the list and google spreadsheet last week, even before getting card. Made my mind to contibute to it in future wherever I will use.

Thanks for your reply. I will wait till Aug 5 to know whether it provides with Private Limited as PVT LTD is confirmed in that list.
You can even now call SBI customer care and ask for MCC of that specific transaction. Then see if it is in the excluded MCCs list

You can even now call SBI customer care and ask for MCC of that specific transaction. Then see if it is in the excluded MCCs list
Will call them tomorrow. At this time, they must be drunk and ask me what is MCC or Merchant Category Code or sir there is no txn showing in your unbilled txn. Tomorrow morning it will settle and then I will call them. haha

Will this not consider as overlimit or SBI allows this?
I don't think so. Anyway just reached 90% of my limit as i got only 20K limit. Repaid 5K today through the app and it is showing up in the transactions. Will spend more and see if there will be any issue in cashback.

Anyone tell me any way to know SBI cashback for a txn before statement generation.
You can check the cumulative cashback value after 2 days from the transaction on the SBI app and you can back calculate if the cashback was considered or not.

I don't think so. Anyway just reached 90% of my limit as i got only 20K limit. Repaid 5K today through the app and it is showing up in the transactions. Will spend more and see if there will be any issue in cashback.

You can check the cumulative cashback value after 2 days from the transaction on the SBI app and you can back calculate if the cashback was considered or not.
Bro, you are too late to reply. I already got to know both answers myself. Yes once the txn settles, cashback updates on sbicard website and app. Although did tried this pay before statement thing and paid 1000 and it increases limt but whether it affects overall limit or not won't be known until I cross 80K. Already with this 80k limit don't need to. As I told before it's hard for me to reach even 60-75K. Thanks, anyways. :) Cheers!!!

So i used to have a Tata SBI Card which i closed around 2013... If i want to apply for the SBI Cashback CC, will i be considered an existing customer or NTB customer? I have no other relationship with SBI

Completely new to SBI cashback.
Query : Guys I have got my cashback in my card account. Will this cashback count as payment towards my outstanding amount and I will have to pay the remaining amount or the cashback does not count in outstanding and have to pay the full statement due.

Completely new to SBI cashback.
Query : Guys I have got my cashback in my card account. Will this cashback count as payment towards my outstanding amount and I will have to pay the remaining amount or the cashback does not count in outstanding and have to pay the full statement due.
SBI cashback card' cashback accrued will be adjusted in statement after current statement pdf is generated (meaning it will be subtracted in next month spends)

Back