• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got SBI Cashback Card, Finally!!!

I too am on the lookout for cashback card.
Have a SimplySave Rupay card approved 2.5 months back.

But whenever I click on the link in net banking, it shows cards like elite, pulse etc, but sadly no cashback card.

Will check again to see if it has appeared
Where do you check

Thanks. I didn't knew about it. Will call customer care tomorrow to know about it and if possible will request for tfr.

CC: @lijov Thanks for telling this.Tow have trasfered 1.5L limit from Simply clik to Cashback

Thanks. I didn't knew about it. Will call customer care tomorrow to know about it and if possible will request for tfr.

CC: @lijov Thanks for telling this.
I have transfered 1.5L limit from Simply Click to Cashback Card. Just two days back.... Just call SBI Customer care & request to transfer full/Partial limit.

Finally, my wait got over and got Cashback card approved by most arrogant bank i.e SBI.

Story: I am already holding SBI SimplyClick card with 3L limit.

Recently in June, I applied for Cashback Card through YONO and instantly rejected by SBI for over leverage as reason (confirmed by CC and Branch). I had a wait period of 90 days now and waiting for time to get over till Sept, 2024.

But today, I opened Internet Banking and a banner was there to apply for credit card. I thought it may be pre-approved.

1. Visited link and selected Cashback Card.

2. Next Page they asked to select savings account. It took me to SBI sprint.

3. After providing, personal details and professional and feeding all other data except referral code which I forgot to use. There was option at page to enter refer code. I saw it yet forgot to put before proceeding. Had two refer code from Father and Brother's SBI Card app but hapiness of able to apply before 90 days overwhelmed me. :ROFLMAO:

4. At KYC page via Digilocker, it stucked. But application number was generated by now.

5. Went to SBI Cards and resumed application. KYC Data fecthed with Digilocker as Aadhaar was only required by them. Uploaded Photo.

6. Now they processed the application and shown limit of Rs.80000 only (1 Lakh would have been good but already have credit cards worth 18 Lakh limit) and maybe SBI simply click one also factored in. So proceeded.

7. Submitted application and got card instantly starting with bin 4799 59. Physical will be delivered in 3-7 days.

8. Registred the card on SBI Card app and later used SBI card website for pin and per txn settings.

I had been waiting for it from long time. Already having HDFC Millennia but it has 1K max. cashback, Now with cashback card, atleast 4K per month max. is there.

Only Regret: As forgot to put Referral code while application, I think Rs.500x2 for referer and referee are lost now.

So if you are among those who are on 90 days wait period, try to apply directly at Sprint or via Netbanking.
Thank you brother... I was in the same boat as you with rejection... Saw your post and proceeded with zero expectations and voila... I got instant approval but a 20K limit, but I think I can manage with it by repaying everytime I exhaust.
Note for the ones trying, faced a lot of issues with Digilocker KYC while using desktop firefox... I switched to mobile Chrome and it worked perfectly.

Can anyone confirm if the cashback card can give 5% for government websites or not, as I could not see any mention of Govt transaction restriction in their T&C but many on this forum say it doesn't give. Kindly point out the same if I missed it.

Is it mandatory to give permission to sBI cards for auto debit mandate from sbi account while applying for sbi cashback credit card ? Kindly guide through the process.

Is it mandatory to give permission to sBI cards for auto debit mandate from sbi account while applying for sbi cashback credit card ? Kindly guide through the process.
I have applied when it was launched 2 or 3 years ago via sprint. At that time it didn't ask any debit mandate and also I didn't have any SBI savings account. May be you can allow it for now if it is not progressing further and later you can remove .

Yes...In the application form I deselected it, but during the final step it was not proceeding without selecting the Auto Debit option. I proceeded by selecting it. Will opt out later if required.

:hehe:Yes...In the application form I deselected it, but during the final step it was not proceeding without selecting the Auto Debit option. I proceeded by selecting it. Will opt out later if required.
Bhai vo issi baat pe sign karva raha hai ki baad me also it won't allow me to even revoke auto debit from my account. :p;)

Chances with SBI are very less. My second card approved after 2-3 rejections. Don't worry much about CIBIL if it is above 770 currently. But they may offer low limit as you already have 2 cards although I am not sure whether they factor old cards or not. Till now I was thinking my rejection is due to already having good limit core card with them. But later confirmed that it is due to over-leveraging.
Congrats on getting the cashback card.
My CB card application was also rejected recently despite holding a Couple of cards with good limits and SBI Savings account. Will try applying via Net-banking popup after 3 months.

One thing I'd like to ask, after your DigiLocker issue, Did you resume application on SBI cards website or SBI Netbanking website ?
Asking since Both websites give option for resuming application.

Congrats on getting the cashback card.
My CB card application was also rejected recently despite holding a Couple of cards with good limits and SBI Savings account. Will try applying via Net-banking popup after 3 months.

One thing I'd like to ask, after your DigiLocker issue, Did you resume application on SBI cards website or SBI Netbanking website ?
Asking since Both websites give option for resuming application.
Netbanking banner should be there even now. Check it. When I try to go back to netbanking and selected card again to proceed it gave errors. So I went to SBI Card website, punched application number and resumed from there. There are two option to track/resume, you can enter application number received on SMS in any of them they will take you to same page. For me KYC part was left only i,e third option, so I resumed from there and clicking it will open digilocker pop-up, do not maximize this windows and use digilocker in the same windows as it appears. Use only Chrome/Edge browser. Firefox has issues with many sites.

Thank you brother... I was in the same boat as you with rejection... Saw your post and proceeded with zero expectations and voila... I got instant approval but a 20K limit, but I think I can manage with it by repaying everytime I exhaust.
Note for the ones trying, faced a lot of issues with Digilocker KYC while using desktop firefox... I switched to mobile Chrome and it worked perfectly.

Can anyone confirm if the cashback card can give 5% for government websites or not, as I could not see any mention of Govt transaction restriction in their T&C but many on this forum say it doesn't give. Kindly point out the same if I missed it.
Good that you got approved too. Same issue I faced with firefox first time when application failed at Digilocker KYC. So used Edge after that for resumption and no issues there. I knew it was due to firefox that's why asked @bigbyte in previous post to avoid firefox.

Finally, my wait got over and got Cashback card approved by most arrogant bank i.e SBI.

Story: I am already holding SBI SimplyClick card with 3L limit.

Recently in June, I applied for Cashback Card through YONO and instantly rejected by SBI for over leverage as reason (confirmed by CC and Branch). I had a wait period of 90 days now and waiting for time to get over till Sept, 2024.

But today, I opened Internet Banking and a banner was there to apply for credit card. I thought it may be pre-approved.

1. Visited link and selected Cashback Card.

2. Next Page they asked to select savings account. It took me to SBI sprint.

3. After providing, personal details and professional and feeding all other data except referral code which I forgot to use. There was option at page to enter refer code. I saw it yet forgot to put before proceeding. Had two refer code from Father and Brother's SBI Card app but hapiness of able to apply before 90 days overwhelmed me. :ROFLMAO:

4. At KYC page via Digilocker, it stucked. But application number was generated by now.

5. Went to SBI Cards and resumed application. KYC Data fecthed with Digilocker as Aadhaar was only required by them. Uploaded Photo.

6. Now they processed the application and shown limit of Rs.80000 only (1 Lakh would have been good but already have credit cards worth 18 Lakh limit) and maybe SBI simply click one also factored in. So proceeded.

7. Submitted application and got card instantly starting with bin 4799 59. Physical will be delivered in 3-7 days.

8. Registred the card on SBI Card app and later used SBI card website for pin and per txn settings.

I had been waiting for it from long time. Already having HDFC Millennia but it has 1K max. cashback, Now with cashback card, atleast 4K per month max. is there.

Only Regret: As forgot to put Referral code while application, I think Rs.500x2 for referer and referee are lost now.

So if you are among those who are on 90 days wait period, try to apply directly at Sprint or via Netbanking.
Congratulations bro for this CC :star-struck::money-mouth-face::money-with-wings:

And there are t
Netbanking banner should be there even now. Check it.
Yes it is there but I am afraid that applying again within a fortnight after rejection may lead to another rejection. I do have a Cashback card in Wife's name but with a low limit of 25k only.

Use only Chrome/Edge browser. Firefox has issues with many sites.
Will keep it in mind . Last application was directly via sprint and Chrome and it had no issues with Digilocker Verification. I thought Sprint Application will ask me whether I am SBI customer and with Re 1/- debit confirmation a card can be issued like some other forum members.

Tried the same thing , it is giving this 😭.

Got first sbi card simplysave rupay this month only, but haven't activated yet. Can it be the reason.
Does anyone know what does SBIC25 error mean??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729-131703-493.webp
    Screenshot_20240729-131703-493.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
Tried the same thing , it is giving this 😭.

Got first sbi card simplysave rupay this month only, but haven't activated yet. Can it be the reason.
Does anyone know what does SBIC25 error mean??
Bro, why you even tried when your first card is issued recently. For second card 30-90 days wait is must. For SBIC25, contact SBI Card customer care and they will let you know the rejection reason in details. Share your application number with them.

P.S: SBI Cashback card holders please confirm that after transaction, we get to know about cashback only 2 days after statement generation as written on website or we can know before that in SBI Card App/webite as it is showing a section for that?

Bro, why you even tried when your first card is issued recently. For second card 30-90 days wait is must. For SBIC25, contact SBI Card customer care and they will let you know the rejection reason in details. Share your application number with them.

P.S: SBI Cashback card holders please confirm that after transaction, we get to know about cashback only 2 days after statement generation as written on website or we can know before that in SBI Card App/webite as it is showing a section for that?
Okay will apply after 30 days

I have Millenia LTF and it is not enough. So applied for cashback card on Friday. 2 verification calls completed and they said ccars is approved. But no SMS received. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 and waiting.

When you reach 80,000 spends, just pay 20,000 bill before statement generation and again go for 5k cashback limit
Will this not consider as overlimit or SBI allows this? Actually for me reaching 80K is difficult as not into money rotation through Fintech apps and have used Payzapp only with HDFC Millennia CC. So my spends will be genuine and only in month of Sept, it will cross 60-70K on Amazon.

Will receive my phsyical card tomorrow as bluedart tracking suggests. Currently with online txn, have bought Zingoy Rupay GC 20K (They haven't asked for KYC yet). :hehe: Anyone tell me any way to know SBI cashback for a txn before statement generation. Will the cashback section shows once txn settles tomorrow. Stmt date is 3. Merchant name was Zingoy Rewards Private Limited in SMS while www.zingoy.com on otp page. Tomorrow last date after that won't even use this card for GC beside AmyJohn whenever Millennia 20K gets exhausted.

Back